• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomers are leaving a world to their descendants where all the food is carcinogenic, healthcare is harmful vaccines and addictive pills for profit…

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Shockingly, I see it both ways...

On one hand, I fucking hate boomers. To death. I despise them. More than I am even allowed to describe on this website.

On the other hand, I also see first-hand (ENOUGH ABOUT THE HANDS!!!) that zoomers are lazy faggots who cry about everything but then pat themselves on the back for not being like boomers. I like to dip into the boomer hate with zoomers, but I don't like bashing zoomers with boomers because while they're right in describing young people as gay and lazy, it doesn't make up for the fact that they are corny old entitled COURT JESTER pieces of shit who have no idea how funny it is to laugh at them and how SAMEY they all are.