• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomers are leaving a world to their descendants where all the food is carcinogenic, healthcare is harmful vaccines and addictive pills for profit…

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Is it that bad in America? Life is pretty sweet here.

I think one of the main things that causes angst is seeing what your grandparents/parents could buy here as far as real estate (especially on the eastern seaboard major cities) and what you can buy now.

A single income municipal bus driver or a school teacher in the '70s in a city like Boston, NYC, etc. lived in a house that is now worth $1M+ in many cases.

I believe we're catching up to Britiain in that regard -- haven't people been living with their parents and shit even though they are married and have "good jobs" for a while in London? I know that's def the case in places like Spain in major cities

Obviously the answer seems to be to leave the major cosmopolitan cities, which people are doing.

That being said, the era we're living in now is really good and any time you start doing generational comparing it gets stupid, because most take it so personally and lose objectivity.

Last edited:
G

I think one of the main things that causes angst is seeing what your grandparents/parents could buy here as far as real estate (especially on the eastern seaboard major cities) and what you can buy now.

A single income municipal bus driver or a school teacher in the '70s in a city like Boston, NYC, etc. lived in a house that is now worth $1M+ in many cases.

I believe we're catching up to Britiain in that regard -- haven't people been living with their parents and shit even though they are married and have "good jobs" for a while in London? I know that's def the case in places like Spain in major cities

Obviously the answer seems to be to leave the major cosmopolitan cities, which people are doing.

That being said, the era we're living in now is really good and any time you start doing generational comparing it gets stupid, because most take it so personally and lose objectivity.
Yeah, I'm from London and this is true for many. Obviously globalisation has played a part in it, but there are other factors. There are a hell of a lot more people living in London than there were 20 or 30 years ago, which obviously drives prices up.

A lot of my generation and younger also want it all - 2 foreign holidays a year, eating out at restaurants 2 or 3 nights a week, the occasional weekend minibreak to Budapest or Bruges, gym membership, 3 or 4 streaming subscriptions etc. Fine if you're on 200k+, otherwise it all adds up. My parents' first place was a shitty one bedroom flat in Kilburn. They eventually worked their way up the property ladder but were always frugal. A restaurant meal was a rare treat.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm not even being elitist. One of my oldest friends teaches in a British school in Spain. His wife does some bullshit online part-time marketing job. They own a nice house with a pool and have three sons they can support seemingly with no major problems. Don't think they have a lot of disposable income, but they seem happy!

Sounds nice but also sounds like they don’t make much money in a country with dog shit healthcare. If they get sick it’s over.

Britain is probably such a shit Muslim country they can simply return there and use there’s despite not being tax payers. Just like any other Arab or nigger who wants to do it.

G

Are u not going to catholic services???
Yes, because if there is any place where your kids are safe from child predators it's the catholic church.

Stay away from my kids LIBTARD. Father Phil is helping my boy learn about the holy spirit while i show my TRUE CHRISTIAN VALUES by buying a 12 pack of COORS LIGHT...and you can all DEAL WITH IT

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Then:

Now:

4cd5f9339912247c.jpg
Looks like a PFG slice to me. That’s pretty grim.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
My dad was a quintessential boomer -- coasted through life with a high school diploma and zero post secondary; took a mail room gig all the way to an executive position. Despite watching his children have considerably less than him (my cancer surviving sister can't fly to any family gatherings since she doesn't make enough and couldn't get time off from her shit wage-slave job even if she did) he's let it be known that we shouldn't be expecting any inheritance. He and my mother -- who both retired in their early fifties -- want to continue traveling the world so they can go to places like Vietnam and tell us upon return, "how lucky we are and how good we have it here in this country". My sister and I have to take their word on that since we've never left the country.

I don't feel entitled to their money, but it's bizarre that they've rationalized behavior you'd typically see from a Dickensian villain. They're completely out of touch with the direction Western society is moving and don't give the slightest shit what they leave in their wake.

Ironically, the worst thing they did to my sister and I was convince us to follow our dreams and passions and gave us no financial acumen at all. Since they fell ass-backward into success, they just assume everything works out for everyone.

Yeah this is boomer 101

I agree. I do not want or expect anything from anyone. Even my family. It’s this attitude of “I did it so why can’t you?” Like it was their own hard work that resulted in it and not just this uniquely easy period in history to follow a simple path to acquire wealth.

Then when they got older they further pulled up the ladder by charging so much for basic necessities they didn’t have to pay for, inflated their house prices and stuck kids for the next 1000 years with their pensions / social security / inflation debt.

If they just say yeah it’s fucked up but it is what it is, fair enough, they don’t though - they don’t even largely believe it’s because of their hard work, they often also believe they had it harder than “kids today” and how great it is now.

I fucking loathe them.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Looks like a PFG slice to me. That’s pretty grim.
This seems like a bad example of what people are complaining about...a generation or two you wouldn't get anything as a shift leader for "working on your birthday"

But you could own a decent ranch house and your wife didn't have to work lol; meanwhile this guy gets a slice but rents a room in a house with 3 other dudes

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
This seems like a bad example of what people are complaining about...a generation or two you wouldn't get anything as a shift leader for "working on your birthday"

But you could own a decent ranch house and your wife didn't have to work lol; meanwhile this guy gets a slice but rents a room in a house with 3 other dudes
I mean it’s still a sad looking picture but yeah, good point. I stopped caring about working on my birthday a long time ago. I took it more to mean they said “hey, you’re a good worker so have your birthday off then offered him pizza because they ended up needing him.”

G

Sounds nice but also sounds like they don’t make much money in a country with dog shit healthcare. If they get sick it’s over.

Britain is probably such a shit Muslim country they can simply return there and use there’s despite not being tax payers. Just like any other Arab or nigger who wants to do it.
I don't know about Spain's health care system, I've never lived there. A quick Google search of it suggests it's pretty good. Can't be too bad seeing as the Spanish are one of the longest living peoples in the world on average. My friend and his wife are also health freaks - pescetarian and vegetarian respectively, teetotal, very sporty etc, so they'll probably be fine. Doubt they intend to live there for the rest of their lives either.

Cheer up, mate! It might never happen.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This is really the point of that image.

Also, here’s some toys lol worth maybe $5 for coming in on your birthday. Yeah he should be grateful.
My boss at an old job used to buy these chintzy plastic puzzle toys to do while on the phone like that was supposed to raise our morale. I used to throw that shit in the garbage right in front of her

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't know about Spain's health care system, I've never lived there. A quick Google search of it suggests it's pretty good. Can't be too bad seeing as the Spanish are one of the longest living peoples in the world on average. My friend and his wife are also health freaks - pescetarian and vegetarian respectively, teetotal, very sporty etc, so they'll probably be fine. Doubt they intend to live there for the rest of their lives either.

Cheer up, mate! It might never happen.

I assume the Spanish don’t eat the goychow garbage we do and they don’t normalise being a fat promiscuous faggot, which is why that is.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It’s not a particularly common thing to witness, the collapse of a civilization. I find it fascinating. A front row seat for the making of history and the exciting prospect of a coming anarchy.

My grandfather used to say we needed to
Bring back hitler on a two year contract. Maybe the horrid old cunt had a point

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Yeah, I'm from London and this is true for many. Obviously globalisation has played a part in it, but there are other factors. There are a hell of a lot more people living in London than there were 20 or 30 years ago, which obviously drives prices up.

A lot of my generation and younger also want it all - 2 foreign holidays a year, eating out at restaurants 2 or 3 nights a week, the occasional weekend minibreak to Budapest or Bruges, gym membership, 3 or 4 streaming subscriptions etc. Fine if you're on 200k+, otherwise it all adds up. My parents' first place was a shitty one bedroom flat in Kilburn. They eventually worked their way up the property ladder but were always frugal. A restaurant meal was a rare treat.
Makes sense, and I agree younger generations spend too much and have a lifestyle built around going out to eat and taking instagram pictures of their food and vacation too much.

But not going out to eat on the weekends won't change the fact the house Al Capone--a street immigrant kid--was from a neighborhood where the house is now worth just shy of $3M:

It's not that expensive because he lived there as an infant -- it's that expensive because the real estate there is so expensive. It's a modest house, that after al capone left, a longshoreman lived in , etc.