• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomers are leaving a world to their descendants where all the food is carcinogenic, healthcare is harmful vaccines and addictive pills for profit…

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
You never look around the supermarket and realise almost all the shit there literally gives you cancer and is poison?

Of course, I don't buy any of it though. It's all garbage. I've just adjusted my diet and spending habits to not include any of it.
I have a system but anyone can do it (even aids patients).

You never pay your taxes for the year and then realise you can’t even get clean drinking water in return?

I pay as little as possible into the system and expect nothing in return.

I do, and it makes me sperg, plus the whole vaccine fucking bullshit we just went through. I take care of myself, caught covid and was completely fine and then was ostracised by fat people who never lift weights because I wouldn’t take a vaccine that gives you aids. How do you not go schizophrenic in that world?

That's easy. Everyone you meet is on the Pay no Mind list until they prove otherwise. Just keep lifting and ignore the chaff.
Anything covid related is a waste of time now, even the anti side.
get that sink count up so you can sell out to some chump and retire off grid.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
It's fucking depressing when you look at what buying power guys had from the 60s right up through to the 90s. I've got a killer job and make a really great salary and I'm firmly planted in the middle class when a generation ago I'd be able to afford twice the house I have today.

Going back to the 1970's and adjusting for inflation, the salary I make was way higher above the national average back then than it is today. Also it's worth noting that the productivity of your average employee is way higher than 30 years ago, but the salaries have not increased in the same ratio.
View attachment 129595

The reality is that we all seem to be getting fucked by (((someone))) further up the economic chain.
I'm in a lead role at a decent sized US tech firm and my buying power is less than one of my elderly relatives who left school with no quals and joined the police force. Another relative worked for the council on what is known to be low fixed pay and they bought 2 houses so they could spend their retirement at the coast.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm in a lead role at a decent sized US tech firm and my buying power is less than one of my elderly relatives who left school with no quals and joined the police force. Another relative worked for the council on what is known to be low fixed pay and they bought 2 houses so they could spend their retirement at the coast.

You just EXPECT everything to be HANDED to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#samcro

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Two sides of my boomer family, both hippies. We're only getting things from one side because her husband croaked. They had plans to buy an RV and light their wealth on fire like faggots. Im glad he died. Fuck him and fuck you.
The other side, fuckin guy went on a crack binge for a couple years in his 70s and smoked it all/fucked it all away.

Forum Clout
I tried a few churches near me and they had “trans are actually gods children” posters and pride events.

I’m still trying to find a real church I can attend regularly.
Find an evangelical non-branded Church. Go on their website and find their set of core beliefs.

There are many churches which will spell out and state that the homo-culture is a sin. They stop short of saying they (((homos))) aren’t welcome there but it’s implied.

Yours in Christ,
Hahaha

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Then:
Now:

4cd5f9339912247c.jpg

G

As long as you are not poor life is PFG here!
I'm not even being elitist. One of my oldest friends teaches in a British school in Spain. His wife does some bullshit online part-time marketing job. They own a nice house with a pool and have three sons they can support seemingly with no major problems. Don't think they have a lot of disposable income, but they seem happy!