• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This guy is gonna get the block
View attachment 208206

IMG_4845.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat is just a cunt. This is why he acts out. He's never experienced friendship or family outside of childhood so he doesn't know how to interact with people.

He's also fat.
It’s amazing he was able to get married twice being such a shitty person. Imagine how insufferable he was in high school - teachers even nicely had to point out he’s an asshole. He could never work anyplace that he has to work with other people in a team setting - he would be a cancer.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
You would legitimately think Biden is his father. Even then if my dad got up on stage and debated that terribly I could say “He sucked”
I don't think Pat has any alligancies or loyality. This is just everyone being wrong and Patrick being right.

He has so much to say, why won't everyone shut. their. fucking. mouths. and lisssten?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Is this going to be the thing that finally breaks his brain for good? Something had to push him over the edge.
What would be the ultimate thing to break Pat's spirit? Is such a thing possible? His world is crumbling around him, he's poor, fat, no books, fat, getting another lawsuit tossed out, and fat. Yet despite all of that, he's still being a cunt on Twitter like it's 2017.