• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I skipped it too. So glad to see it was a disaster. Pat trying to play it off that it doesnt matter is great. He even knew it made biden look bad.

1719568031667.png

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I skipped it too. So glad to see it was a disaster. Pat trying to play it off that it doesnt matter is great. He even knew it made biden look bad.

View attachment 208183
It's just like how he was bragging about Biden winning one of the primaries with like 95% of the vote, then he took a big hit in the Michigan primary and all of a sudden "The primaries don't matter for an incumbent."

You might not realize this, Pat, but people can see your fucking tweet history you dumb fuck.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I think this sums up just how pathetic Pat is and how much he'll always be that fat bullied kid from his 1.7 days. People like BrooklynDad, MeullerReport, etc., etc. are actual democratic party operatives - they openly get paid for xeeting whatever the latest talking points are. Pat, on the other hand, simps harder for the democratic party - particularly Biden and Kamala - than all of them for no other reason than to feel like he's finally part of the in crowd. And he's so invested in whatever he thinks it is he's doing that he gets legitimately angry about people disagreeing with him to the point those accounts won't acknowledge him. They're shameless sellouts and he's giddy at the idea of being their unpaid fluffer.
Unpaid fluffer is a great Twitter handle

Forum Clout
Okay, let's pretend debates really don't matter. Even if that were true, how does he defend the fact that Biden obviously has dementia and doesn't know what the fuck is going on? He's a marionette and his strings are all tangled. It's glaring. Is Pat like the ONE guy in America still pulling for the old retard?
To be fair, nothing Biden did looks like dementia. He's old and falling off mentally but dementia is very specific.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I think this sums up just how pathetic Pat is and how much he'll always be that fat bullied kid from his 1.7 days. People like BrooklynDad, MeullerReport, etc., etc. are actual democratic party operatives - they openly get paid for xeeting whatever the latest talking points are. Pat, on the other hand, simps harder for the democratic party - particularly Biden and Kamala - than all of them for no other reason than to feel like he's finally part of the in crowd. And he's so invested in whatever he thinks it is he's doing that he gets legitimately angry about people disagreeing with him to the point those accounts won't acknowledge him. They're shameless sellouts and he's giddy at the idea of being their unpaid fluffer.

Pats the scientologist who believes in the Xenu bullshit and hasn't worked out that its for making money of off dummies.
The literal definition of "useless idiot".
When the regime changes he'll be lead to his top floor office as head of political social media for New States of America.
And then thrown off the balcony boq style for being a retard and fulfilling his purpose.