• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Forum Clout
ODD is fucking nuts. The theory they are raking in some kind of retard payments and niki is his carer makes a lot of sense. He is actually disabled by this. Just try to imagine your brain being so broken it makes you not only think these things but tweet them too just because every day is opposite day.
Imagine having ODD and hypertension. So you occupy retarded positions and actually get mad about it. Lol. Crazy ass pigger.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’ve said it for years but piggy is on some kind of disability and Niki is his caregiver. Not only does it look like he doesn’t have a bank account and only Niki has one and lets piggy use it from time to time but also she has to explain / apolgize to people when her retard husband has an “episode” of spazzing out.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
The Jews decided that a Trump White House would be better for the economy and the long awaited war with Iran.
I'm still going with the theory neither party wants to win. Both party's know the economy will officially crash soon (not this not a recession we're in now). Dems want to lose so trump gets the blame. Repubs let trump run so he can lose and Biden gets the blame.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Pat is a fucking retard. This was bad enough to where CNN of all media outlets was shitting on Biden because he looked old and feeble as fuck, even throwing out the suggestion of Biden stepping aside. I really hope that happens because Pat will lose his shit and the Twitter content will be terrific.

They probably orchestrated this so they can discard him now for the real younger globe homo candidate. Everybody knew he was senile, creepy and barely coherent 5 years ago.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I’ve said it for years but piggy is on some kind of disability and Niki is his caregiver. Not only does it look like he doesn’t have a bank account and only Niki has one and lets piggy use it from time to time but also she has to explain / apolgize to people when her retard husband has an “episode” of spazzing out.
I like how he was yelling about the police traumatizing his ugly, dopey, boxy wife yet Pat is the one sperging so hard his voice was cracking. We've never heard dumbo speak in anything other than a normal voice.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like how he was yelling about the police traumatizing his ugly, dopey, boxy wife yet Pat is the one sperging so hard his voice was cracking. We've never heard dumbo speak in anything other than a normal voice.
And she didn’t make a sound while she filmed Pat spazzing out at the police in hopes they would beat the shit out of him for a payday. But of course she’s listed first on the lawsuit while Pat is the one that can’t stop screaming at the police who all keep calm while dealing with the town retard.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

It really is one of life’s great mysteries how they afford to live this bohemian work free lifestyle. I know they don’t live lavishly and their only assets seem to be the starter home and 25 year old cars but it’s still strange.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I'm still going with the theory neither party wants to win. Both party's know the economy will officially crash soon (not this not a recession we're in now). Dems want to lose so trump gets the blame. Repubs let trump run so he can lose and Biden gets the blame.
All of this shit is fake and gay. It doesn’t matter who wins, as @medium wyzzz said, the only winner was Israel.

I don’t think the economy will crash like it did in 08, but who knows. All of those lolbertarians have been wrong about everything and keep saying the sky is falling. The money isn’t real and is only backed by the faith that people put value in it. The Jews want a healthy economy cause then they can promote the next war they want. When Americans are happy, they don’t care who they bomb.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I didn't watch the debate but im assuming this means trump shit on biden?

Let me guess: the muting mics thing backfired because it let biden ramble uninterrupted and he came off worse because of it.

That's a good observation. Trump talked over Biden in the 2020 debates, which hid how bad Biden was since he only had to make short remarks, and even made him look like the more serious one.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
All of this shit is fake and gay. It doesn’t matter who wins, as @medium wyzzz said, the only winner was Israel.

I don’t think the economy will crash like it did in 08, but who knows. All of those lolbertarians have been wrong about everything and keep saying the sky is falling. The money isn’t real and is only backed by the faith that people put value in it. The Jews want a healthy economy cause then they can promote the next war they want. When Americans are happy, they don’t care who they bomb.
Without a dictator, who will hand power back over to the people once he's done, this country will absolutely collapse. Very soon 50cents of every dollar in taxes will go towards the debt, and that won't even be a dent in it. There's zero chance to sustain that without very harsh measures.

Like Col Douglas Macgregor, a man i greatly admire, always says "You'll wake up one day to the entire US navy docked along the coasts, and our entire military being pulled from all the bases around the world, because we won't be able to print any more money to pay for it."

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I'm starting to come around to that idea. It makes sense. He's way across the threshold for retarded and he has an adhd diagnosis. Niki is a commie with a CFO for a parent, and they are both brazen liars who took ppp loans for nothing. She definitely knows how to work the system.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm starting to come around to that idea. It makes sense. He's way across the threshold for retarded and he has an adhd diagnosis. Niki is a commie with a CFO for a parent, and they are both brazen liars who took ppp loans for nothing. She definitely knows how to work the system.
Also throw in the only job Pat ever had was insurance so I’m sure that plays into to how to work the system. I knew this girl that was a huge fuck up, really heavy into smoking weed and other types of weed drugs and she could never get any kind of job and she was her moms “caregiver” who really didn’t need one but had doctor shopped some bullshit to get on it and then had her retard daughter be her caregiver so she could get paid to lay around the house with her.

Really explains why any financial stuff we find it’s Niki’s name - that is who was on the check to quasi, wasn’t a joint account because Pat might be too retarded to legally be in charge of finances.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy shit he’s still sucking that Biden dick
IMG_3692.jpeg

IMG_3695.jpeg

IMG_3694.jpeg