• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Holy shit what an 8 year run, he's never been masculine or well built but in 2016 he was your average 30 something out of shape guy that periodically did 6-8 weeks of running/gym to get back into a "shape" they likely never were in. Which is fine. The world is made up of ordinary people, now he's a fucking totally misshapen mutant. Another 8 years like this he'll be losing toes, another 4 more feet, and another 4 more whole legs below the knee. by 2040 if his heart holds up he loses a whole leg to the beetus at 60.
You can see the moment his brain broke

He went from a doe eyed faggot on Nov 8th 2016

1719682497616.png

The morning after the election

1719683058592.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hildy and NYT think Biden isn't fit to be a CANDIDATE but see no problem with someone in his mental capacity being the sitting president. They just want him to drop from the race because Orange Man Scary, not really because they have a problem with a mummy in office.
Giving them the (unnecessary) benefit of the doubt, I think both go hand in hand. Saying he should drop out of the race is a lot easier to convince someone of than that they should resign entirely. The idea that Biden retires physically campaigning without also resigning is just unrealistic. Because the heir apparent is Kamala. Rather than just boost her by sending her out some quickly put together campaign appearances, you resign and at least have her take over the executive branch for the 4 months before the election, so at LEAST she can say “Hey i’m not just a VP now!”.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
You can see the moment his brain broke

He went from a doe eyed faggot on Nov 8th 2016

View attachment 208371

The morning after the election

View attachment 208372
A hopeful boy the night before and sad (and likely hungover) shithead the way after. Pathetic grown man is taking these pictures of himself over the fact that Hillary didn't win for Twitter likes. I'm sure the other 98% of the population who supported her felt bad for a few minutes and then carried on with their day, like getting ready for work and heading into an office to earn a wage. Not Pat though. He probably sulked on the couch under the pink blanket, glued to Twitter, and watched a couple of pew pew spaceman movies. Then he trudged down to the bar in the afternoon and rode a barstool for the rest of the day, guzzling beers and eating bar slop (which he probably pays for with some kind of government handouts). Totally useless piece of shit, and disgustingly fat to boot.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
A hopeful boy the night before and sad (and likely hungover) shithead the way after. Pathetic grown man is taking these pictures of himself over the fact that Hillary didn't win for Twitter likes. I'm sure the other 98% of the population who supported her felt bad for a few minutes and then carried on with their day, like getting ready for work and heading into an office to earn a wage. Not Pat though. He probably sulked on the couch under the pink blanket, glued to Twitter, and watched a couple of pew pew spaceman movies. Then he trudged down to the bar in the afternoon and rode a barstool for the rest of the day, guzzling beers and eating bar slop (which he probably pays for with some kind of government handouts). Totally useless piece of shit, and disgustingly fat to boot.
Look at how he bloated up his face got just a week after the election. He must have been drinking so much.

1719687389013.png

1719687409227.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I assume from the avatar that he's talking to a black person - racist Pat at it again!

I cannot believe this broke him so much. It was quite shocking to see Biden on full display like that but for him it must have caused something to snap.
The denial and putting on blinders to anything that he supports is one of his biggest red flags. It makes him look so bad to his peers and ruins whatever bullshit image he has crafted with his lies.. With how stubborn and confrontational he is, it still amazes me that he doesnt rage post calling out his side. Ive only seen it a couple times like Ukraine no fly zones and one other that I cant think of. Otherwise he just tries to act like they can do no wrong. If he was just as obnoxious to both sides Id almost respect his retardedness. At least he would be consistent.