• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Hildy and NYT think Biden isn't fit to be a CANDIDATE but see no problem with someone in his mental capacity being the sitting president. They just want him to drop from the race because Orange Man Scary, not really because they have a problem with a mummy in office.

As a "fuck you" to CNN, most people watched the debate on social media/streaming and Newsmax so they wouldn't give CNN the ratings/viewers.
I checked BlueSky expecting to see cope but turns out that app is dead af

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
John Daly fucking rules
1000008927.jpg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I firmly believe that if 150 million watched it he'd still say that. This is literal coping mixed with his inability to ever be wrong. He seriously needs mental help, something much deeper than just the divorce happened to damage this guy. I almost feel sorry for him...
He has pathological oppositional defiance. Imagine this retard on his death bed? No, dr child, I am not dying, it is you that is dying, Robert.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He’s still crying the sky is falling
View attachment 208273
Pats an unemployed bum possibly on disability so voting is his only “job”
Not to mention this is the guy who thinks kraft singles are not only a valid food item, but the best in its class. Hopefully the supreme court outlaws that kind of trash and makes him cry more (lol I know).

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
The truth about Biden's obvious dementia was on full display tonight as people finally question who the fuck is actually running the country, and this retard's response is to say debates are irrelevant and have been for decades:

View attachment 208158

4 years ago:

View attachment 208159View attachment 208160View attachment 208161
View attachment 208165
View attachment 208163
Fucking EWW. What a pandering fucking faggot. It also goes to show how hateable he must be that he can't get a job in the industry no matter how much Dem cock he sucks. Also, that debate was a total disaster. I am surprised Pat isn't hailing it as an epic victory for Biden.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
What would expanding the court do? Wouldn't they all have to rule together at the same time on individual cases?
He has no idea how the legal system works. He thought that if he vandalized his own motorcycle and sent himself an email from YouWillNeverFindMe1488, the judge would take pity on him and toss out Section 230 (or 270 as he said over the phone). He also thought that a judge would toss out his $83,000+ debt if he wrote a pro se motion accusing a random biology teacher in Oman of trolling him.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I don't think Trump's criminal sentence will be anything big (no jail), the economy is bad even if Pat wants to pretend it's not, and Biden can't magically make Roe law again even if he wanted to. (He also couldn't speak coherently about abortion when asked which a lot of people are pissed about).

Pat will have a coronary before the summer ends.
If you don't work and have no responsibilities/children and your lifestyle hasn't appreciably changed, the economy is fine, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid.