• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat thinks he can make " rules" like its some game of tag on the playground

1719609761407.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Imagine WANTING the unelected bureaucrats in the bloated federal government to have ultimate control over citizens and be able to make endless laws and regulations to unconstitutionally limit the rights of citizens. The federal government practices actual fascism. He is such an unbearably stupid motherfucker.
This guy gets separation of powers. They knew chevron was going down years ago.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hildy weighs in
How the fuck is Patrick more retarded than Hildy. How is Hildy capable of a nuanced and smart take.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bill Kristol, the supreme neocon chickenhawk kike. It's pathetic to see these leftists loving these "conservative" grifters, especially those faggot pedophiles at the Lincoln Project. How embarrassing.
“Why can’t the Republican party return to the days of Reagan and Mccain, who I fucking hated and called extremists?”

Forum Clout
Bill Kristol, the supreme neocon chickenhawk kike. It's pathetic to see these leftists loving these "conservative" grifters, especially those faggot pedophiles at the Lincoln Project. How embarrassing.
He remade himself lol. He was all over during the GW years telling us why we needed wars now some rude hotelier has him all worried that he'll be taking a gas shower and has Hildy quoting him despite confusing him with a comic.