Betsy Resto's case

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
In all seriousness fellas I have to point something out about Betsy. Now I don’t go for the racist stuff and I think it’s trashy and crass but does anyone else think it’s odd how she is all “men are garbage” yet she refuses to date white men? Again I’m not trying to be racial here I just thought that was odd.
It's like if Josiah was like "women always be eating up all the SPAM in the house, am I right fellas?" or Dan was like "You ever wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss, but end up accidentally pissing on your wife since she was scrubbin the doo-doo stains in the dark? Married guys know what I'm talkin' about here!".

G

It's like if Josiah was like "women always be eating up all the SPAM in the house, am I right fellas?" or Dan was like "You ever wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss, but end up accidentally pissing on your wife since she was scrubbin the doo-doo stains in the dark? Married guys know what I'm talkin' about here!".
Damn women always be cooking and cleaning and making babies and sheeit

RobertMewler

G

They aren't streaming it. FAwkk... Oh well

1673539596946.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I forgot about this! Betsy has been pretty quiet / vague on her Facebook in relation to this, it’s like she actually took her brothers advice to keep her mouth shut unlike a certain piggy we know. Isn’t this case due to her making untrue serious claims about some club promoter / manager that wasn’t interested in her gross fat ass? She claimed he was violent / assaulted people / sexual assault / etc and he went after her? I remember her calling everyone bitches because nobody “came forward” to her or something. That Resto family is full of shame

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I forgot about this! Betsy has been pretty quiet / vague on her Facebook in relation to this, it’s like she actually took her brothers advice to keep her mouth shut unlike a certain piggy we know. Isn’t this case due to her making untrue serious claims about some club promoter / manager that wasn’t interested in her gross fat ass? She claimed he was violent / assaulted people / sexual assault / etc and he went after her? I remember her calling everyone bitches because nobody “came forward” to her or something. That Resto family is full of shame
She's accusing him of rape on behalf of other women, because he didn't want to fuck her

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She's accusing him of rape on behalf of other women, because he didn't want to fuck her
That’s it! Couldn’t remember if it was violent behavior or something involving rape. I remember she was begging for people to come forward and then called everyone bitches and other bad things because she took gossip and rumors as truth. She’s dumb but at least she isn’t oinking like Pat was during his lol suit. Someone finally listened to Brinton!

I remember she was championing herself as a major person doing big things for women’s rights when all she did was spread lies on Facebook and getting sued for it. Her parents must be so sick of her shit, first she’s never leaving the house and can’t even bother showing up to a job her parents created for her but also getting into legal trouble / court cases over FACEBOOK. What a disgrace.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
That’s it! Couldn’t remember if it was violent behavior or something involving rape. I remember she was begging for people to come forward and then called everyone bitches and other bad things because she took gossip and rumors as truth. She’s dumb but at least she isn’t oinking like Pat was during his lol suit. Someone finally listened to Brinton!

I remember she was championing herself as a major person doing big things for women’s rights when all she did was spread lies on Facebook and getting sued for it. Her parents must be so sick of her shit, first she’s never leaving the house and can’t even bother showing up to a job her parents created for her but also getting into legal trouble / court cases over FACEBOOK. What a disgrace.
And I’d just like to add that she started a go-fundme which made a whopping ten dollars, five of which were from Jon Snyder’s ghost.