Betsy Resto's case

G

Let’s see how her business is going. Also note she doesn’t even put the stores hours up prob because she can’t be bothered to show up and open the door. Last update? Oct 22 2022. I guess selling old people furniture isn’t the top of her priorities.View attachment 87041
You can’t open the door to the sidewalk outside of your apartment that your parents pay for.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I appreciate the reference brotherman but it should be this pic

1672887169037.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Do you think brinton pulled her aside like, "ok, I'll take the case but this is the LAST time. You need to STOP being a fat cunt"
I bet her parents made him take this case because they know she’s retarded and he’s her only way she will get out of it for now. She’s in her 30s and going to court for being sued over Facebook / social media drama nonsense. At this rate she’ll be on some Maury / Wilkos / Dr Phil show about what not to do on social media.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I bet her parents made him take this case because they know she’s retarded and he’s her only way she will get out of it for now. She’s in her 30s and going to court for being sued over Facebook / social media drama nonsense. At this rate she’ll be on some Maury / Wilkos / Dr Phil show about what not to do on social media.
Given his track record, she's gonna owe him$100k

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Brinton is probably thrilled to actually be positioned to finally win a case
Not so. Brinton really lucked out with his client again, just in the opposite direction this time. Betsy's been conducting a very open campaign of trying to ruin this guys life by labeling him a predator and abuser on totally spurious grounds. Spiccy boy here actually has a decent defamation case and the funds to pursue it.

UnwarrantedArrogance

#AmDrinkingMyselfToDeath
View attachment 88176

Dan asking everyone to come on his podcast is a solid bit.
In that comment section Fatrick Slobinson said: “5 years and 200 pounds later, and she is the CEO of her own "dating consulting" and fake eyelashes company. Her dad did a great job am I right?”

In all seriousness fellas I have to point something out about Betsy. Now I don’t go for the racist stuff and I think it’s trashy and crass but does anyone else think it’s odd how she is all “men are garbage” yet she refuses to date white men? Again I’m not trying to be racial here I just thought that was odd.