• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beastie Boys > Wu-Tang Clan… I’m sorry that you’re so stupid and can’t grasp this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
!!! Indignant backpacker incoming !!!

Wu Tang is an anomaly in that it is more of a brand now. My ex had a wu shirt and she didn't even listen to them. She just liked the style. They are probably selling shirts and shit in target now, idk. The members themselves are wholly unique and didn't ride any trend waves coming up. They started a lot of them. A bunch of dudes who all rap different, some of whom are really skilled, teaming up under the production of RZA. Several members made classic albums, some as late as the late 2000s. A bunch of scary nappy dudes rapping esoteric shit over cinematic beats just does it for me.

Idk cochise, I'm gonna have to disagree with ya on this one
They def have become a group that people wear the shirts but don’t actually listen to them. I think you can get Wu-Tang shirts at Target / Kohls / etc

lowend73

Forum Clout
I always thought the Beastie Boys were a novelty group. I'm so sorry, Bonnie.
From Paul’s Boutique on is when they really matured. They still had some shit tunes.

I always thought they were a great Instrumental band, check out the album “The in sounds from way out”

Wu tang had a good run. The early albums were good in the production value. Really had a punk sound to it. Liquid Swords, Only Built for Cuban Links, and Ironman

Greed and other Anthony Cumia traits like blowing cash really contributed to their fall off. They took a lot from Biggie and Nas as well (Raekwon and Ghostface)

GZA is another level, top 5 MC ever

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
From Paul’s Boutique on is when they really matured. They still had some shit tunes.

I always thought they were a great Instrumental band, check out the album “The in sounds from way out”

Wu tang had a good run. The early albums were good in the production value. Really had a punk sound to it. Liquid Swords, Only Built for Cuban Links, and Ironman

Greed and other Anthony Cumia traits like blowing cash really contributed to their fall off. They took a lot from Biggie and Nas as well (Raekwon and Ghostface)

GZA is another level, top 5 MC ever
I don't understand white people who listen to black music. It's just silly. @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 gets a pass though.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
In fact every rap group besides NWA is pretty gay

1699917538535.png