• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beastie Boys > Wu-Tang Clan… I’m sorry that you’re so stupid and can’t grasp this.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
yeah legend of the liquid swords doesn't really get mentioned a lot but I used to play it all the time in my car. I bought that album with paper plate for like 8 bucks at best buy. you telling me you didn't like cuban linx 2? i feel like that's the hardest rap album i have heard since it came out in 09
I think the first generation of Wu-Tang solo albums are ten times better than the 36 Chambers. The whole aesthetic of them is lost without ODB. I like the first Raekwon album better than 2.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Beastie boys were great. The early days were a little silly but everything from Paul's boutique to hello nasty was awesome. I saw them on one of their last tours and it was a fucking awesome show. They had a rotating stage, bought out a full band for a while, mixmaster Mike was there. It was awesome.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Love the BB's and as a Manhattan kid it hurts to say this but they have nothing that compared to 36 Chambers or Only Built 4 Cuban Linx or Supreme Clientele or Liquid Swords. Just going by Wu-Tang as a group though I'd take the BB's overall but 36 Chambers is upper echelon hip hop all the same.
I'd put the song Criminology up against any Beastie Boys song ever made. And you left Fishscale out of your list, stlaker

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I like the Beastie Boys but those Heebs aint fucking with Shaolin b.

When I put 2 Alpine Type R 12s in my Jetta in 2005 Triple Trouble was on my bass playlist. That song slaps, child
Okay, I agree with you but stay vigilant, child. Remember that disagreeing with me is a prison sentence. You have been instructed many hundreds of times to not make me look stupid.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'd put the song Criminology up against any Beastie Boys song ever made. And you left Fishscale out of your list, stlaker
Actually, child, I didn't. I was trying to go with the best of the best. I think Fishscale. Only Bulit... 2, Iron Man, 'Tical and No Said Date should all be in the conversation but IF we are just going Wu-Tang vs. The Beastie Boys, well, from Paul's Boutique to To The 5 Boroughs, they put out some real good shit and as a group they're pretty comparable overall. I grew up in the same place as Ad-Rock. I should want to go with the BB's but Wu-Tang was a phenomenon. Credit where it's due. Ghostface and Raekwon are legit top of the tree level rappers. Nobody in the BB's was there individually.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Actually, child, I didn't. I was trying to go with the best of the best. I think Fishscale. Only Bulit... 2, Iron Man, 'Tical and No Said Date should all be in the conversation but IF we are just going Wu-Tang vs. The Beastie Boys, well, from Paul's Boutique to To The 5 Boroughs, they put out some real good shit and as a group they're pretty comparable overall. I grew up in the same place as Ad-Rock. I should want to go with the BB's but Wu-Tang was a phenomenon. Credit where it's due. Ghostface and Raekwon are legit top of the tree level rappers. Nobody in the BB's was there individually.
I'm a bit of a hipster faggot but the only BB album I enjoy all that much is Paul's Boutique. Don't get me wrong I like a lot of individual BB songs but I find myself skipping a lot of shit.