• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beastie Boys > Wu-Tang Clan… I’m sorry that you’re so stupid and can’t grasp this.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Actually, child, I didn't. I was trying to go with the best of the best. I think Fishscale. Only Bulit... 2, Iron Man, 'Tical and No Said Date should all be in the conversation but IF we are just going Wu-Tang vs. The Beastie Boys, well, from Paul's Boutique to To The 5 Boroughs, they put out some real good shit and as a group they're pretty comparable overall. I grew up in the same place as Ad-Rock. I should want to go with the BB's but Wu-Tang was a phenomenon. Credit where it's due. Ghostface and Raekwon are legit top of the tree level rappers. Nobody in the BB's was there individually.
1. Enjoy prison. 2. Beastie Boys influenced every rapper that you like.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm a bit of a hipster faggot but the only BB album I enjoy all that much is Paul's Boutique. Don't get me wrong I like a lot of individual BB songs but I find myself skipping a lot of shit.
I think their output is perfectly cool as a "listen once or twice and then wait 2 years before I go back to it" type of thing. Which I'm comfy with personally.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Redman rules, he signed a pair of my buddy’s Nikes in an airport.
That's weirdly funny to me. I met Redman in Narita airport in Tokyo once and he was remarkably cool considering the situation. At his best he was an incredible rapper even though I was never really into his stuff but I always respected it a hell of a lot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I hate Beastie Boys. I fuckin hate all the gang-shouts. They've got some catchy cool tunes, but they're a novelty act to me. Kinda like Weird kike Al.
IMG_0928.png