• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bangin tinder whores

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Can you get full time custody? And I can’t think of a worse drink than gin. It’s like drinking a tree.
The odds are way against him, and if he were to try the things he'd have to prove and say in court would traumatize the kid. What I would have tried to do is grab the kid when she was really drunk and leave her at the party to find her own way home, of course to do this you would need an ally at the party or a long video for when the cops come at 2PM the next day and try to accuse you of kidnapping.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
She’s an alcoholic so yea my life is only going to get better from here I still love her but I’m not depressed about it really at all

That’s mostly the reason I stayed with her for so long. Im scared to leave my daughter with her alone. Just the other night she got absolutely wasted at a family gathering and called me to come get her and our kid. This fuckin bitch still wants me to be her Uber driver after almost 8 years of gin-soaked misery even though we’re separated. Fuckin nightmare
You are going to be so much happier. My ex was an alcoholic slut. Total train wreck. The kids figure out super fast what the deal is with their parents.

Never say a single critical word about her in front of your child. They will appreciate that.

Eventually your little girl will be able to choose where she spends her time, they usually pick the parent that makes them feel stable and safe.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
Are you dating? Using hookers? Or have you sworn off women for the foreseeable future? Not trying to be a wiseass, just trying to understand how you're maintaining your sanity.
No dating, no hookers. I’ve never had a relationship that didn’t curdle into resentment. I’m way happier now.

I spend all my time at work, pursuing hobbies, traveling and doing shit I was always restricted from in relationships, and focusing on enriching my son’s life the best I can. I’m super engaged with him.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
No dating, no hookers. I’ve never had a relationship that didn’t curdle into resentment. I’m way happier now.

I spend all my time at work, pursuing hobbies, traveling and doing shit I was always restricted from in relationships, and focusing on enriching my son’s life the best I can. I’m super engaged with him.
You got custody, or shared, or what?

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
You got custody, or shared, or what?
Even though my son’s mother is a drunken whore, I think she cares about him and he loves her, so I fought to get 50/50.

At some point we were negotiating with our lawyers to try to hammer out custody instead of leaving it to a judge.

I gave up one overnight. It’s a complete 50/50 set up except on Tuesday night i drop him off at 8-9pm at her house. I come back Wednesday morning to drive him to school.

By giving up that overnight it let her get me for more child support (her goal) and I didn’t have to risk (my goal) some faggot judge giving me 2 weekends a month and Wednesday afternoons.

If you can work it out with your ex you can usually get a decent set up, don’t let resentment cloud your priorities.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
It's always better to negotiate a settlement rather than go to a judge. A judge is a dice roll.

Many jurisdictions do not default to 50/50, and most judges simply don't want to change things, even when it's obvious who is the better parent. It took me nearly a decade and I had to fight tooth and nail for it.

So take the advice here as very general. There are simply too many variables and our family court system really sucks as a whole.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout

I might need to try this eventually but I get lonely and horny which is a lethal combo because I will put my dick in some very questionable places. Once I get to that level I’d fuck a hornets nest if it told me it was on birth control. I need to learn some self control because you’re 100% right that it’s really just not worth it.. as soon as I cum I feel like slitting my own wrists just to have an excuse to leave