• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bangin tinder whores

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
In my experience, a 40+ year old without kids is usually a fucking nutcase. Even if they can hide their nuttiness for awhile, when it does come out it will scare the bejeezus out of you
and I make no disagreeance with this........I mean- think about it- that's a woman so crazy that no man wanted to put a baby inside of her

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
A decade ago, POF was the best one. they had that free chat box, and it was easy to do hooks ups. I only met like 3 or 4 off tinder. you have to pay now don't you if you want to to be shown?

I met some really nasty bitches of those sites, and I met some cool ones.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
In my experience, a 40+ year old without kids is usually a fucking nutcase. Even if they can hide their nuttiness for awhile, when it does come out it will scare the bejeezus out of you
Some with kids are. I used to fuck with this one crazy bitch at work who was 45 and had a few. She was bipolar, and at first I didn’t care, cuz it was not like I was dating her, just making out and sucking her tits in certain places I wouldn’t be caught, but like many crazy bitches, her craziness started to ware thin. Thankfully she got fired and that was the last time I spoke to her.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I banged a mom who had said her kid wasn't home, but later when she was asleep and I was trying to fall asleep, a little four or five year old kid walked into the room, pretty much not phased at all. I realized that poor kid was probably used to seeing strange men in bed with her terrible slutty mother. I would've called social services on that cow if I wasn't the guy in the bed.
Jesus that’s depressing. My dicks getting hard rn

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Are you happier than when you were married? I'm moving in that direction too. Being married fuckin sucks.
She’s an alcoholic so yea my life is only going to get better from here I still love her but I’m not depressed about it really at all

Six. I'm only in it still cause I got small kids and it'd be really fuckin hard to raise them alone and I'd never leave them with her
That’s mostly the reason I stayed with her for so long. Im scared to leave my daughter with her alone. Just the other night she got absolutely wasted at a family gathering and called me to come get her and our kid. This fuckin bitch still wants me to be her Uber driver after almost 8 years of gin-soaked misery even though we’re separated. Fuckin nightmare

G

She’s an alcoholic so yea my life is only going to get better from here I still love her but I’m not depressed about it really at all

That’s mostly the reason I stayed with her for so long. Im scared to leave my daughter with her alone. Just the other night she got absolutely wasted at a family gathering and called me to come get her and our kid. This fuckin bitch still wants me to be her Uber driver after almost 8 years of gin-soaked misery even though we’re separated. Fuckin nightmare
Can you get full time custody? And I can’t think of a worse drink than gin. It’s like drinking a tree.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

You ever think about just disappearing and devoting yourself to writing shit scifi novels and having a lot of Twitter followers?

Forum Clout

As someone who has a 6 and 13 year old with an insane ex it's not easy to do but it's 100 percent doable and worth it. 2 things to know is 1 - Do everything that is in the best interests of the kid which includes working with their mom. It's not only the right thing but it's the number 1 thing the courts look at. And 2 - Get all your ducks in a row and prepare as best you can for court. Keep a handwritten diary( yes it's faggy but the courts will accept it as evidence) and document everything. Most bitches are like my ex and think they can just get a lawyer and waltz into court and get what they want. Even with no lawyer if you're prepared and have everything documented you will get 50 / 50 custody at worst. I went to court 2 weeks ago and her lawyer made her give up before we went in front of the judge because I had my shit together and could prove the truth. The courts will mostly default to 50/50 so do a little research and prepare and you and the kids will be fine.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
As someone who has a 6 and 13 year old with an insane ex it's not easy to do but it's 100 percent doable and worth it. 2 things to know is 1 - Do everything that is in the best interests of the kid which includes working with their mom. It's not only the right thing but it's the number 1 thing the courts look at. And 2 - Get all your ducks in a row and prepare as best you can for court. Keep a handwritten diary( yes it's faggy but the courts will accept it as evidence) and document everything. Most bitches are like my ex and think they can just get a lawyer and waltz into court and get what they want. Even with no lawyer if you're prepared and have everything documented you will get 50 / 50 custody at worst. I went to court 2 weeks ago and her lawyer made her give up before we went in front of the judge because I had my shit together and could prove the truth. The courts will mostly default to 50/50 so do a little research and prepare and you and the kids will be fine.
Thank you brotherman. I have lots of videos as well on my phone over the last year behaving like a drunk retard including one where she hit me in the face. I made sure to turn the camera off first before I leveled her in response