• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bangin tinder whores

G

The first and last 'single mom' I hooked up with made a HUUUUUGE point about keeping me and her 8 yr old-ish daughter separate. Like bitch, just cuz you got diddled as a kid doesn't mean everyone is a pedo...also, that she was so 'guarded' but still yearning to suck my dick was a bit of a put off, so I ghosted her.

I even called her out on it..."I don't want to hang out with your kid, stop virtue signalling to me that you're vigilant"
her: "no, its not you...all men are scum, I trust No one"

Alot of broken people out there.

Forum Clout
Same boat here my man. I went the bar route myself and have alot more success than I thought I could even if the girls were a little younger than I thought I would like ( 24 to 29. I'm no Cumia ). I don't know if you have kids but I've hooked up with 4 moms and a school nurse in the last 3 months that I met while doing shit my kids. Only issue I've run into is making sure they don't work at the same hospital as my ex.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
her 8 yr old-ish daughter

mother nature is such a tease when when she always makes beautiful woman in your area come with "a catch"

I (when I do feel like actually dating) want to be with someone around my age, and is at least a in shape "6"....good luck finding a decent 40 year old with no kids AND isn't crazier than you're regular woman

G

mother nature is such a tease when when she always makes beautiful woman in your area come with "a catch"

I (when I do feel like actually dating) want to be with someone around my age, and is at least a in shape "6"....good luck finding a decent 40 year old with no kids AND isn't crazier than you're regular woman
Why would you want to be with a 40 year old and not, say, a 30 year old. They would look way better and still be enough of an adult to not be annoying (for a woman).

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Im 38 and also divorced and I can’t bring myself to do this. You smelled her gross taint and got those flapjacks in your mouth which is cool, but you had to waste your time being around her and I’m sure the second you came you were ready to be home alone.

Wouldn’t you rather use your time in pursuit of your hobbies and interests?

I swore 3 years ago I would not fuck anyone that I didn’t respect and admire. 3 years later and I haven’t had sex since that day, but my life is the best it’s ever been. I’m achieving goals and pursuing my dreams without anyone or anything pumping the breaks and I’ll take that over gross whores any day.

Just something to consider as you go through this tough time - It’s stressful as fuck and sucks all around, but it can also be the best thing that ever happened to you with time.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
My wife and I have separated so I’ve taken the next logical step in my rapidly crumbling life and decided to contract herpes. I’m going to post pictures of these sickening degraded whores here. First, a few things I’ve learned since joining tinder for the first time:

1. If she says “not looking for fuck bois, fuck bois swipe left, not looking for hook ups”, you can immediately assume she wants the opposite. Female brain function has barely evolved beyond a chimp, women are so stupid they think “if I pretend to want the opposite no one will suspect I’m a whore”. I fucked a chick on night 1 who said she wasn’t looking for a one night stand, that was a week ago and I haven’t texted or heard from her since

2. Only bar dates are acceptable. Don’t get stuck with some air headed slit on a 5 mile hike someplace and have to listen to her gab endlessly about her gay job and social life. I say bar or no dice… unless they’re straight up telling you to grab a 12 pack and come over to my place.

3. Single moms are the biggest whores of all and have the lowest expectations/self respect. They know you’re not there to be New Daddy and they don’t care, they’re so jaded and worn out they’ll let you do pretty much anything to them if you tell them they’re pretty

If anyone has anymore tinder tips for me please post here. Ok now here’s some whore I fucked:

6/10 in the looks department, more of a 5 really but I gave her an extra point for her giant fake tits. Bitch had a Sarah Jessica Parker transvestite donkey witch face

Sex was like 5/10, her asshole needed a good scrubbing I started to go soft when I flipped her around and smelled her hole.
You don't like a smelling a girl's dirty asshole? That's fuckin sexy man

sx6KR4R_Xre8mRA4ckwbyG3M5XK1ErMT4PM7HF7OItw.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Im 38 and also divorced and I can’t bring myself to do this. You smelled her gross taint and got those flapjacks in your mouth which is cool, but you had to waste your time being around her and I’m sure the second you came you were ready to be home alone.

Wouldn’t you rather use your time in pursuit of your hobbies and interests?

I swore 3 years ago I would not fuck anyone that I didn’t respect and admire. 3 years later and I haven’t had sex since that day, but my life is the best it’s ever been. I’m achieving goals and pursuing my dreams without anyone or anything pumping the breaks and I’ll take that over gross whores any day.

Just something to consider as you go through this tough time - It’s stressful as fuck and sucks all around, but it can also be the best thing that ever happened to you with time.
That’s admirable but that’s simply not the way I prefer to do things. I would much rather degrade myself with a bunch of savage whores that are miles beneath me in terms of looks status and intelligence as a way of flagellating myself for not living up to my own expectations.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
Nothing but respect to you, sir... but three years is a long time to go without getting your dick wet.

Are you saying you wouldn't bang a random semi- attractive broad just to get some temporary satisfaction (assuming the opportunity presented itself)?
Depends. I’m only human, if someone attractive threw it in my face of course I probably would - but I won’t put 1 second of my life towards pursuing it.

The last chick I banged was this cute little dentist. Her pussy smelled like bubblegum and she had the body of an athlete.

Of course she turned out to be completely deranged, culminating in her trying to hang herself out of her window with her bedsheets while blowing up my phone at work.

At that point I just said “Fuck this” and resolved to not make any further decisions with my dick and it’s been heavenly.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
That’s admirable but that’s simply not the way I prefer to do things. I would much rather degrade myself with a bunch of savage whores that are miles beneath me in terms of looks status and intelligence as a way of flagellating myself for not living up to my own expectations.
I can respect that.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
Depends. I’m only human, if someone attractive threw it in my face of course I probably would - but I won’t put 1 second of my life towards pursuing it.

The last chick I banged was this cute little dentist. Her pussy smelled like bubblegum and she had the body of an athlete.

Of course she turned out to be completely deranged, culminating in her trying to hang herself out of her window with her bedsheets while blowing up my phone at work.

At that point I just said “Fuck this” and resolved to not make any further decisions with my dick and it’s been heavenly.
I heard dentists kill themselves a lot so if you’d just stuck it out a little longer you could’ve gotten free pills and an easy breakup

JebJoh

Forum Clout
We all have different ways of dealing with the existential dread and loneliness brotherman. If I could pay a slanty twatted China lady for her services and do it that way I would, but I live in a pretty rural area so I gotta make due. This bitch was trash but I’m not on tinder looking for a 21 year old virgin who’s saving herself for marriage if such a woman even exists anymore. I’m looking for ease, convenience and a giant pair of hangers that droop low enough she can hang it over my mouth like a cattle feed bag while she rides me.
Great success then, congrats

Forum Clout
The first and last 'single mom' I hooked up with made a HUUUUUGE point about keeping me and her 8 yr old-ish daughter separate. Like bitch, just cuz you got diddled as a kid doesn't mean everyone is a pedo...also, that she was so 'guarded' but still yearning to suck my dick was a bit of a put off, so I ghosted her.

I even called her out on it..."I don't want to hang out with your kid, stop virtue signalling to me that you're vigilant"
her: "no, its not you...all men are scum, I trust No one"

Alot of broken people out there.

I banged a mom who had said her kid wasn't home, but later when she was asleep and I was trying to fall asleep, a little four or five year old kid walked into the room, pretty much not phased at all. I realized that poor kid was probably used to seeing strange men in bed with her terrible slutty mother. I would've called social services on that cow if I wasn't the guy in the bed.

JebJoh

Forum Clout

In my experience, a 40+ year old without kids is usually a fucking nutcase. Even if they can hide their nuttiness for awhile, when it does come out it will scare the bejeezus out of you

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
My wife and I have separated so I’ve taken the next logical step in my rapidly crumbling life and decided to contract herpes. I’m going to post pictures of these sickening degraded whores here. First, a few things I’ve learned since joining tinder for the first time:

1. If she says “not looking for fuck bois, fuck bois swipe left, not looking for hook ups”, you can immediately assume she wants the opposite. Female brain function has barely evolved beyond a chimp, women are so stupid they think “if I pretend to want the opposite no one will suspect I’m a whore”. I fucked a chick on night 1 who said she wasn’t looking for a one night stand, that was a week ago and I haven’t texted or heard from her since

2. Only bar dates are acceptable. Don’t get stuck with some air headed slit on a 5 mile hike someplace and have to listen to her gab endlessly about her gay job and social life. I say bar or no dice… unless they’re straight up telling you to grab a 12 pack and come over to my place.

3. Single moms are the biggest whores of all and have the lowest expectations/self respect. They know you’re not there to be New Daddy and they don’t care, they’re so jaded and worn out they’ll let you do pretty much anything to them if you tell them they’re pretty

If anyone has anymore tinder tips for me please post here. Ok now here’s some whore I fucked:

6/10 in the looks department, more of a 5 really but I gave her an extra point for her giant fake tits. Bitch had a Sarah Jessica Parker transvestite donkey witch face

Sex was like 5/10, her asshole needed a good scrubbing I started to go soft when I flipped her around and smelled her hole.
There should me a medal that the mayor gives out for men being able to power thru and fuck a broad with a smelly asshole