• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bangin tinder whores

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
My wife and I have separated so I’ve taken the next logical step in my rapidly crumbling life and decided to contract herpes. I’m going to post pictures of these sickening degraded whores here. First, a few things I’ve learned since joining tinder for the first time:

1. If she says “not looking for fuck bois, fuck bois swipe left, not looking for hook ups”, you can immediately assume she wants the opposite. Female brain function has barely evolved beyond a chimp, women are so stupid they think “if I pretend to want the opposite no one will suspect I’m a whore”. I fucked a chick on night 1 who said she wasn’t looking for a one night stand, that was a week ago and I haven’t texted or heard from her since

2. Only bar dates are acceptable. Don’t get stuck with some air headed slit on a 5 mile hike someplace and have to listen to her gab endlessly about her gay job and social life. I say bar or no dice… unless they’re straight up telling you to grab a 12 pack and come over to my place.

3. Single moms are the biggest whores of all and have the lowest expectations/self respect. They know you’re not there to be New Daddy and they don’t care, they’re so jaded and worn out they’ll let you do pretty much anything to them if you tell them they’re pretty

If anyone has anymore tinder tips for me please post here. Ok now here’s some whore I fucked:

6/10 in the looks department, more of a 5 really but I gave her an extra point for her giant fake tits. Bitch had a Sarah Jessica Parker transvestite donkey witch face

Sex was like 5/10, her asshole needed a good scrubbing I started to go soft when I flipped her around and smelled her hole.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Hello sailor.
6510-F9-B3-3-FE6-4020-867-F-8086085-DBDA2.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
That would the end of the night for me. No way the sex continues if I can smell her shitty asshole.
The way I see it, my ancestors could only shower like once a month if that and they were still able to procreate despite the smell. I like to imagine my great great great grandpappy smiling down on me, silently guiding and encouraging me to embrace the stench for the sake of humanity and continuance of the human race.

I did it, grandpappy. I ate this dirty asshole for you to honor your memory

G

My wife and I have separated so I’ve taken the next logical step in my rapidly crumbling life and decided to contract herpes. I’m going to post pictures of these sickening degraded whores here. First, a few things I’ve learned since joining tinder for the first time:

1. If she says “not looking for fuck bois, fuck bois swipe left, not looking for hook ups”, you can immediately assume she wants the opposite. Female brain function has barely evolved beyond a chimp, women are so stupid they think “if I pretend to want the opposite no one will suspect I’m a whore”. I fucked a chick on night 1 who said she wasn’t looking for a one night stand, that was a week ago and I haven’t texted or heard from her since

2. Only bar dates are acceptable. Don’t get stuck with some air headed slit on a 5 mile hike someplace and have to listen to her gab endlessly about her gay job and social life. I say bar or no dice… unless they’re straight up telling you to grab a 12 pack and come over to my place.

3. Single moms are the biggest whores of all and have the lowest expectations/self respect. They know you’re not there to be New Daddy and they don’t care, they’re so jaded and worn out they’ll let you do pretty much anything to them if you tell them they’re pretty

If anyone has anymore tinder tips for me please post here. Ok now here’s some whore I fucked:

[URL='https://ibb.co/ZWkdMLG']
ED7680-E8-BE51-4-EA8-81-BF-D5-EE18-C5-CE64.jpg
[/URL]
[URL='https://ibb.co/P1XcL4d']
6510-F9-B3-3-FE6-4020-867-F-8086085-DBDA2.jpg
[/URL]
[URL='https://ibb.co/SrRRTRF']
7369-C7-A7-5-AFD-446-F-A419-5-E0-A44-CE32-E0.jpg
[/URL]

6/10 in the looks department, more of a 5 really but I gave her an extra point for her giant fake tits. Bitch had a Sarah Jessica Parker transvestite donkey witch face

Sex was like 5/10, her asshole needed a good scrubbing I started to go soft when I flipped her around and smelled her hole.
I would angrily suck on those bangers.

G

Fuck man, I'm in a pretty similar state. I haven't got to this point yet, because I don't feel shameless enough to take my picture and put it out there for these cunts. Been doing the noble thing and staying to strip clubs and chinese whores to get the fix. I don't have any social media besides this place. It seems fun to just click a couple things on my phone and have some slut to bang, but that emptiness would make me sad. I'd also just be thinking about how many times this whore must have let some other faggot in there. Pretty sure I've been so fucked up and depressed the last year that my dick wouldn't even work in that situation.

Honestly, seeing a woman like this makes me remember I need to get it together and save my marriage if I can. Fatty torso, trashy ass tatoos, inny belly button and a taint that stinks would honestly make me just start whining like Pat did about Aid because I'd realize that most single women out there at my age these days are utter trash.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Fuck man, I'm in a pretty similar state. I haven't got to this point yet, because I don't feel shameless enough to take my picture and put it out there for these cunts. Been doing the noble thing and staying to strip clubs and chinese whores to get the fix. I don't have any social media besides this place. It seems fun to just click a couple things on my phone and have some slut to bang, but that emptiness would make me sad. I'd also just be thinking about how many times this whore must have let some other faggot in there. Pretty sure I've been so fucked up and depressed the last year that my dick wouldn't even work in that situation.

Honestly, seeing a woman like this makes me remember I need to get it together and save my marriage if I can. Fatty torso, trashy ass tatoos, inny belly button and a taint that stinks would honestly make me just start whining like Pat did about Aid because I'd realize that most single women out there at my age these days are utter trash.
We all have different ways of dealing with the existential dread and loneliness brotherman. If I could pay a slanty twatted China lady for her services and do it that way I would, but I live in a pretty rural area so I gotta make due. This bitch was trash but I’m not on tinder looking for a 21 year old virgin who’s saving herself for marriage if such a woman even exists anymore. I’m looking for ease, convenience and a giant pair of hangers that droop low enough she can hang it over my mouth like a cattle feed bag while she rides me.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Were you the guy who had an old ex begging you to bang her? I hope you eventually fucking her in the pussy, mouth and ass; but not in that order of course.

I have no good advice since I'm a zeta male, only this: If a woman has it in her profile she is recently divorced/separated, then she wants someone to fuck her.

Oh and sorry to hear about your separation.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Were you the guy who had an old ex begging you to bang her? I hope you eventually fucking her in the pussy, mouth and ass; but not in that order of course.

I have no good advice since I'm a zeta male, only this: If a woman has it in her profile she is recently divorced/separated, then she wants someone to fuck her.

Oh and sorry to hear about your separation.
That was me and I did finally end up fucking her after months of touch and go once my lady and I separated. I was getting cold feet thinking it would be a mistake to do it but when I finally split that tight hole I knew immediately that I had made the correct decision and regret absolutely nothing. She’s now getting back with her ex husband from what I hear so I milked that cow just in time before she got purchased at the market

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
We all have different ways of dealing with the existential dread and loneliness brotherman. If I could pay a slanty twatted China lady for her services and do it that way I would, but I live in a pretty rural area so I gotta make due. This bitch was trash but I’m not on tinder looking for a 21 year old virgin who’s saving herself for marriage if such a woman even exists anymore. I’m looking for ease, convenience and a giant pair of hangers that droop low enough she can hang it over my mouth like a cattle feed bag while she rides me.
So you did indeed suck those fake titties.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
What was better -- your fantasy of this or the reality?
She was one the all time best lays of my life and I had been dreaming about that pussy for 12 long years. So gettin it in there again finally was extremely gratifying, she has a very nice body and a tight puss that smelled like angel food cake and felt like the inside of a satin glove. I’m a little disappointed she’s going back to her husband but it’s fun knowing that I left a gooey little present inside her that he’ll probably never know about