• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As funny as those texts to the hairdresser were, those overshadowed something. We need to talk about...

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
He's definitely on something in this picture (not a diet). Glossed over eyes...

View attachment 154519

Reminder: He's not wearing underwear

View attachment 154520
I'm guessing it's a mixture of alcohol, medication, and coming down from a Twitter childing high.
I hope he corrected the record with her. It would totally clear things up. She'd be so relieved there was such a straight-forward reason for those texts.
I'm willing to bet Pat told her about the stalkers, but didn't point her to this website. And even he did, she probably wouldn't have checked it anyway. So she probably thinks he's a liar at best, and a schizophrenic retard at worst.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
IMG_5851.jpeg

Hasn’t moved in 20 years, child

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
The disinterest and fear radiating from this exchange. A simple "No." no sorry, no clarification, just "No." as in, "No. I'm not at work. Don't ever ask me that again and leave me alone." The "Have fun!' is her polite way of shutting down not just someone hitting on her but someone she fears will murder her. And he never went back to her again after this. I have no doubt Pat tried correcTing the record with her and she blocked him before she could read the first "So the stalkers..."
The time stamps make the text exchange 1,000 funnier.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
The disinterest and fear radiating from this exchange. A simple "No." no sorry, no clarification, just "No." as in, "No. I'm not at work. Don't ever ask me that again and leave me alone." The "Have fun!' is her polite way of shutting down not just someone hitting on her but someone she fears will murder her. And he never went back to her again after this. I have no doubt Pat tried correcTing the record with her and she blocked him before she could read the first "So the stalkers..."
The best part is you can tell she was already creeped out by him before this, and is just like "oh shit, that fat asshole is finally shooting his shot." If anyone in my life got a text like that they would immediately know it wasn't from me