• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As funny as those texts to the hairdresser were, those overshadowed something. We need to talk about...

Forum Clout
One of the greatest bits ever 🥰
IMG_6891.jpeg

Forum Clout
He, is, not, impressed, with, this, bit.

View attachment 154482
The way he worded it makes it seem like SHE is the one who posted the photo of herself and his dumb, fat head with a bad haircut. That's intentional.

The way it's written also makes it sound like she is the one with the fresh haircut because he's a shitty writer with poor grammar.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He really thinks he’s projecting “I’m having so much fun and life is awesome! 😃” in every picture when the reality is he looks like a dead-eyed, severely autistic murderer/rapist.

That’s exactly what he’s doing and it’s extremely transparent.

I recognize this from the peak of my addiction.

I’d post all kinds of weird shit like this thinking it gave the appearance of a normal fun life to cover up for me hiding in the forest behind a rest area and doing drugs for 6 hours until the sun came up.

What’s Pat covering for though? Simple. For being a FFWBT.