• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As funny as those texts to the hairdresser were, those overshadowed something. We need to talk about...

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
her makeup and foundation is almost british

Bitter, hideous, dark brown man from a hideous race takes yet another opportunity to insult Whites, wow

IMG_7768.jpeg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
One of the greatest bits ever πŸ₯°
View attachment 154467
The disinterest and fear radiating from this exchange. A simple "No." no sorry, no clarification, just "No." as in, "No. I'm not at work. Don't ever ask me that again and leave me alone." The "Have fun!' is her polite way of shutting down not just someone hitting on her but someone she fears will murder her. And he never went back to her again after this. I have no doubt Pat tried correcTing the record with her and she blocked him before she could read the first "So the stalkers..."

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The disinterest and fear radiating from this exchange. A simple "No." no sorry, no clarification, just "No." as in, "No. I'm not at work. Don't ever ask me that again and leave me alone." The "Have fun!' is her polite way of shutting down not just someone hitting on her but someone she fears will murder her. And he never went back to her again after this. I have no doubt Pat tried correcTing the record with her and she blocked him before she could read the first "So the stalkers..."
Wasn't there like a "sheesh some people" post from her later on or was that just my imagination?

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
[ANGRY, REPETITIVE, UNFUNNY][/ANGRY, REPETITIVE, UNFUNNY]
This is actually funny (at your expense) because it’s secondhand seething, about somebody else’s exchange. Buck broken