• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As funny as those texts to the hairdresser were, those overshadowed something. We need to talk about...

G

how fucking deranged it is that he always took selfies with her.

That's not normal, Pat. That's cringy as fuck. He obviously wanted to fuck her. This is a 40 year old man. Fuck.

hairdresser3.jpg

hairdresser4.jpg

hairdresser2.jpg

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
I would bet he told her something along the lines of "I'll get you more business with my 50k followers, I'm important babe" and she's far too polite about this shit because she's at work

Some of you could stand to visit her for a haircut anyway though. You know who you are. Buncha long hair pinko fags ova here!

Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He also had to hold her dog during his hair cut. Knowing he hates traditional cis jock frat brototype pets.
I've thought about that before too. I bet she loves having to vacuum all the retard hair off her dog before she puts it in the car.

"Alright, I'm gonna get started. You can put the dog down."

"No, it's okay. I don't mind."

"I don't really want her getting covered in hair."

"No, it's fine."

"Just put the f-- whatever."

"I used to have two dogs until my ex wife rehomed them against my explicit wishes."

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
I would bet he told her something along the lines of "I'll get you more business with my 50k followers, I'm important babe" and she's far too polite about this shit because she's at work

Some of you could stand to visit her for a haircut anyway though. You know who you are. Buncha long hair pinko fags ova here!
How dare you disparage Stinks!