• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange sells one of his homes, shuts down his website

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Hear me out, I think I have an idea that could save 2 careers at once. Bam Margera and Artie Lange switch careers, social media, houses, friends, and family, and they have 3 months to repair the other guys life. I don't have a title, but I am thinking it will end with "...with Artie and Bam", although "...with Bam and Artie" works too, I guess.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Another Artie fag here, guy seems like a very good dude he’s just a degenerate druggie.

Loved him on Stern, I prefer his stint to the Jackie era. And Beer League is a low key classic flick that should be more revered but likely not gonna happen due to faggotry.
Beer League is fine, but I really think any asshole could write that screenplay. It had promise, but it was lazy as fuck and not in a Dirty Work or Adam Sandler movie way-- It's pretty forgettable.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Beer League is fine, but I really think any asshole could write that screenplay. It had promise, but it was lazy as fuck and not in a Dirty Work or Adam Sandler movie way-- It's pretty forgettable.
It’s a bigger accomplishment considering the star/co-writer was going through massive heroin withdrawals. It’s quotable and un PC, I dig it.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Apparently he's been living in FL with his ma for years now. His mom has been having health issues and he's hardly ever in jersey anymore. Gotta change people, places, and things, eh gang?

I love artie. They're making Beer League 2 without him. Been listening to Eric the midget and him go back and forth all week. Those were the days.
The Beer League 2 thing seems like a scam. They got everyone minus the director, Artie & Ralph.

And it was supposed to drop a few weeks ago but nothing came of it.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I was one of them, There was a point where Artie was legit pissing me off because of his SAME SHIT every single day, bragging about gambling and his MONEY. Everything was about his bookie, five whatever grand twenty hundred dollahs, Howid. Or something about the braaawds in his family, like he's Sinatra. It was fucking ANNOYING. But that doesn't mean Stern Show is better without Artie when he was a contributor. Just like Opie Radio or Compound is not better than O&A at their best.

I also went through periods where I hated Rich Vos and Patrice Oneal and would turn off the live show when they were advertised. There were periods where these people were overexposed and obnoxiously so. It wasn't such a fucking treat to listen to the same overbearing people constantly. You want me to BE FAKE AND PRETEND I ALWAYS LOVED THEM? NO, SOMETIMES WE HATE THESE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S OPKAY!
let me ask you- was there a point in 2011 where you like "I get a feeling artie isn't coming back"

I picked 2011 because that was when I had my "oh- he's not coming back" moment

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The Beer League 2 thing seems like a scam. They got everyone minus the director, Artie & Ralph.

And it was supposed to drop a few weeks ago but nothing came of it.
There’s no way Jim Florentine is in that movie if Artie and the director aren’t. Unless you’re just talking the main cast.