• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange sells one of his homes, shuts down his website

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The thing I wonder about is that disgusting malformed nose thing on his face. Maybe there's a medical reason why it can't be fixed, or maybe he can't afford it, I don't know. But if it's because he's afraid it'll hurt and he can't have drugs, that's fucking gay. I'd rather suffer for a few weeks and have a regular nose after than walk around for the rest of my life with that thing staring back at me in the mirror.
I believe atleast one plastic surgeon offered to reconstruct Artie's nose for free- Artie's excuse for not fixing it is that he wants it as a reminder of his addictions (lol). Maybe he's telling the truth, but that sounds pretty gay.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Nice, but how many sinks does it have?
sink.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Artie got that working man aesthetic to him, but you can tell the drugs just completely swamped him. Even on Stern, most of his lashing out was from being a spiraling junkie. I don't think he's that good of a stand-up, but props for keeping some semblance of his upbringing.
I would honestly not be surprised if he was not sober for a single week on Stern. I remember his binge drinking from 2002 to 2004 being legendary. The Vegas shows had him basically blackout drunk for an entire week nonstop. And he started doing appearances clearly drunk or on drugs (which lasted until his suicide). It was well known that if you passed Artie a bag of any powder he would snort it backstage or at some after party. And fans were relentless buying him drinks and drugs.

When Artie did Queer Eye for the Straight Guy he was shitfaced and kept ripping on the hosts and asking them "which fag wants to fuck me?". At one point he held up a wedding dress and said "if I wear this you could cut a hole in the back of this dress and fuck my ass". And then when the producers announced that the last scene was complete Artie looks right at the camera and says "those fags had fun!". He was binge drinking in every single scene.

He also once berated the actor who played Vito on Sopranos in Vegas during a Stern gig as if the actor himself was gay. And kept harassing him over his homosexual character and mocking him. And was so plastered he needed a wheelchair to move from the studio to his hotel room. And of course he was on heroin during the infamous Joe Buck Live HBO taping where he was so destructive he imploded the entire show into getting it canceled.

The fact is that Artie basically never got over his father's death. I know everyone thinks Artie is a closet fag. But the dude is likely a drug addict from his father issues and upbringing. He just hated fags because they are sick repulsive freaks.

Forum Clout
I believe atleast one plastic surgeon offered to reconstruct Artie's nose for free- Artie's excuse for not fixing it is that he wants it as a reminder of his addictions (lol). Maybe he's telling the truth, but that sounds pretty gay.
Super gay. That's like saying "I want to keep this chipped blackened tooth as a reminder of my candy addiction". He looks completely retarded.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
And of course he was on heroin during the infamous Joe Buck Live HBO taping where he was so destructive he imploded the entire show into getting it canceled.

I sided with Artie during that whole thing. He was funny and everyone else was boring. People were running around like chickens with their heads cut off because someone said "fag" on HBO. It was like Imus 2.0

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I would honestly not be surprised if he was not sober for a single week on Stern. I remember his binge drinking from 2002 to 2004 being legendary. The Vegas shows had him basically blackout drunk for an entire week nonstop. And he started doing appearances clearly drunk or on drugs (which lasted until his suicide). It was well known that if you passed Artie a bag of any powder he would snort it backstage or at some after party. And fans were relentless buying him drinks and drugs.

When Artie did Queer Eye for the Straight Guy he was shitfaced and kept ripping on the hosts and asking them "which fag wants to fuck me?". At one point he held up a wedding dress and said "if I wear this you could cut a hole in the back of this dress and fuck my ass". And then when the producers announced that the last scene was complete Artie looks right at the camera and says "those fags had fun!". He was binge drinking in every single scene.

He also once berated the actor who played Vito on Sopranos in Vegas during a Stern gig as if the actor himself was gay. And kept harassing him over his homosexual character and mocking him. And was so plastered he needed a wheelchair to move from the studio to his hotel room. And of course he was on heroin during the infamous Joe Buck Live HBO taping where he was so destructive he imploded the entire show into getting it canceled.

The fact is that Artie basically never got over his father's death. I know everyone thinks Artie is a closet fag. But the dude is likely a drug addict from his father issues and upbringing. He just hated fags because they are sick repulsive freaks.
Did that episode of Queer Eye ever air? That sounds like a shit show. I don’t think he’s much more homophobic than your average 50 year old guinea. Plus he’s drunk and playing it up for shock value.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Did that episode of Queer Eye ever air? That sounds like a shit show. I don’t think he’s much more homophobic than your average 50 year old guinea. Plus he’s drunk and playing it up for shock value.
It wasn't an actual Queer Eye episode, it was the fags from that show doing a special version of it for Howard TV.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
this thread made me think about how every stern fan started hating hopped up artie when he wouldn't shut the fuck up and speak over howard and then fast forward a couple years later where those same fans wanted artie back because the show was starting it "evolution"

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Another Artie fag here, guy seems like a very good dude he’s just a degenerate druggie.

Loved him on Stern, I prefer his stint to the Jackie era. And Beer League is a low key classic flick that should be more revered but likely not gonna happen due to faggotry.

I wonder if he ever admitted to Norm that he stole all that money of his

DMAN

Forum Clout
this thread made me think about how every stern fan started hating hopped up artie when he wouldn't shut the fuck up and speak over howard and then fast forward a couple years later where those same fans wanted artie back because the show was starting it "evolution"

I was one of them, There was a point where Artie was legit pissing me off because of his SAME SHIT every single day, bragging about gambling and his MONEY. Everything was about his bookie, five whatever grand twenty hundred dollahs, Howid. Or something about the braaawds in his family, like he's Sinatra. It was fucking ANNOYING. But that doesn't mean Stern Show is better without Artie when he was a contributor. Just like Opie Radio or Compound is not better than O&A at their best.

I also went through periods where I hated Rich Vos and Patrice Oneal and would turn off the live show when they were advertised. There were periods where these people were overexposed and obnoxiously so. It wasn't such a fucking treat to listen to the same overbearing people constantly. You want me to BE FAKE AND PRETEND I ALWAYS LOVED THEM? NO, SOMETIMES WE HATE THESE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S OPKAY!