• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange sells one of his homes, shuts down his website

Forum Clout
artie is kind of a retard
Near the end of his run, and during his whole jail/work release thing, Artie frequently did look and act like a legit retard, like he suffered from some sort of brain damage. I know it's just an optical illusion caused by his hideously mutilated nose, but he looks kind of cross-eyed now, which only accents the retardation.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Near the end of his run, and during his whole jail/work release thing, Artie frequently did look and act like a legit retard, like he suffered from some sort of brain damage. I know it's just an optical illusion caused by his hideously mutilated nose, but he looks kind of cross-eyed now, which only accents the retardation.
honestly he might legitimately have some kind of brain damage by now. That Halfway House podcast was helped out immensely by Bocchetti cohosting. I mean, that isn't something anyone should say about a media project

Forum Clout
honestly he might legitimately have some kind of brain damage by now. That Halfway House podcast was helped out immensely by Bocchetti cohosting. I mean, that isn't something anyone should say about a media project
Back when his nose was all grotesquely swollen and oozing, he was obviously suffering from a massive infection, and was in dire need of medical care, so who knows, maybe he really did suffer some kind of brain damage. Barring some sort of totally miraculous, complete re-invention, Retartie will never be back. He can't go back to doing those pathetic "comedy" podcasts, or telling those fucking gay junkie stories over and over again. And really, what else is there?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Back when his nose was all grotesquely swollen and oozing, he was obviously suffering from a massive infection, and was in dire need of medical care, so who knows, maybe he really did suffer some kind of brain damage. Barring some sort of totally miraculous, complete re-invention, Retartie will never be back. He can't go back to doing those pathetic "comedy" podcasts, or telling those fucking gay junkie stories over and over again. And really, what else is there?
He can't work in showbiz period :brothaman_sm: if he values his sobriety

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Nope, never again, unless he underwent some sort of totally unbelievable and highly unlikely transformation. As soon as he appears on some gay podcast and starts with the dope stories, he'll begin to jones. And next thing you know, half his head would be gone.
he's gonna relapse again and then RIP. I just don't see Artie living out a natural life

Forum Clout
The thing I wonder about is that disgusting malformed nose thing on his face. Maybe there's a medical reason why it can't be fixed, or maybe he can't afford it, I don't know. But if it's because he's afraid it'll hurt and he can't have drugs, that's fucking gay. I'd rather suffer for a few weeks and have a regular nose after than walk around for the rest of my life with that thing staring back at me in the mirror.