• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange sells one of his homes, shuts down his website

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
While Lange parts ways with his Roseland home, he’s still hanging on to his two condo units in Hoboken, which includes his mom’s unit as well. But, according to an insider, the comic is currently living in a studio in Mountainside as he focuses on his health.

Meanwhile, it’s unclear exactly why the comedian’s longstanding website: ArtieQuitter.com — which posted the latest tour dates, sold merchandise and linked to his podcast episodes — shut down.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Same. I've always been an Artie fan. He's a major league fuckup and he repeats shit too much when he's using, but god damn he is funny and has a ton of charisma
He has that blue collar famous vibe like Ant without the whole pissing away any semblance of good will. Plus Stern really did motherfuck him.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Artie still has far more dignity and goodwill than Nana
Yeah but that’s just idiotic society. Degenerates always have fanfare for their recovery. Artie Lange is a piece of shit but if he cleans up his act the entire world will view him as an inspiration while the regular Joe type guy that works 9-5, doesn’t do heroin and just pays his bills and raises his family gets no recognition.

I work with a guy who has already missed half the year so far because he’s a falling down drunk of Jim Lahey proportions. Everyone loves him because he’s “a nice guy”, yet he’s definitely driving drunk to work, working drunk, and trashes his work area with no regard. Everyone is pulling for him because of his demons. But if I took a month off to sit around drinking people would think I was a piece of shit.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Yeah but that’s just idiotic society. Degenerates always have fanfare for their recovery. Artie Lange is a piece of shit but if he cleans up his act the entire world will view him as an inspiration while the regular Joe type guy that works 9-5, doesn’t do heroin and just pays his bills and raises his family gets no recognition.

I work with a guy who has already missed half the year so far because he’s a falling down drunk of Jim Lahey proportions. Everyone loves him because he’s “a nice guy”, yet he’s definitely driving drunk to work, working drunk, and trashes his work area with no regard. Everyone is pulling for him because of his demons. But if I took a month off to sit around drinking people would think I was a piece of shit.
i know you sub to compound media so your opinions on anything are worth less than a turd out a dog's asshole, no offense

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
The fuck is with the Realtor?

1681435204385.png