• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently, The 4 Americans Who Were Kidnapped In Mexico (2 were murdered and 2 were Found Alive) Were Wearing Their Bad Idea Jeans & They're Negroes

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Doubt it. They do that shit to rival cartel members, cops or people who have been skimming from the top etc.. it's basically a barbaric form of propaganda to scare people from fucking with them. They would have only done that to these four if they were doing some smuggling for a rival cartel, or got high off the supply they were supposed to smuggle or something. And if that was the case, two wouldn't still be alive.

It's weird to be honest witcha, it's the first i've heard of this and it just seems strange. Unless you bump into one of those Mexican Satanist Narco cults, there is no reason for them to kill gringos, it just brings outside heat on them.
Don't forget that most of the sicarios are fucking higher than giraffe pussy, like 90% of the time. The low level cannon fodder ones basically get paid in dope and they're expected to basically be ready to get in a firefight at a moments notice.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Don't forget that most of the sicarios are fucking higher than giraffe pussy, like 90% of the time. The low level cannon fodder ones basically get paid in dope and they're expected to basically be ready to get in a firefight at a moments notice.
A lot of the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan were like that as well. Constantly high on drugs and looking for combat day and night.

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
A lot of the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan were like that as well. Constantly high on drugs and looking for combat day and night.
It's kind of crazy. If they encounter the military or federales, they're supposed to take them on. It almost never goes well- especially against the military (Marina). The military will summarily execute those dudes, even if the sicarios surrender there's a good chance they're getting a bullet or two in the back of the head.

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Juanita sin nombre
bs3lxzadifma1.jpg

9l6456nb2hma1.jpg

The pic of the bodies of two of the Americans who went down to Matamoros- eventhough homies eyes are open, I'm pretty sure he’s dead.

Last edited:

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It is now pretty much confirmed that they were in Mexico to smuggle drugs.
I was going to write that originally, but it's very rare for black people to go to the source in Mexico. It's not hard for a black person to get a cartel plug in the US as Mexicans in the US are used to dealing with black people- Mexicans in Mexico are not. Also, driving in with Carolina plates was fucking stupid- better off with Texas plates. They should have rented a vehicle- actually, they should have never gone to Mexico and just paid the fucking overhead of having it delivered to Brownsville or McAllen.

I wonder if they were dumb enough to go down there without a connection or plug. That would be colossally stupid. I'm assuming they didn't get caught in rival cartel gunfighting. There are lookouts (halcons) everywhere at the border. They're armed with walkie talkies and they give their boss's info regarding vehicles that are coming into the city or into the neighborhoods. Any suspicious vehicle or movements are instantly reported and there are sicarios dispatched in minutes to confront the interlopers.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I was going to write that originally, but it's very rare for black people to go to the source in Mexico. It's not hard for a black person to get a cartel plug in the US as Mexicans in the US are used to dealing with black people- Mexicans in Mexico are not. Also, driving in with Carolina plates was fucking stupid- better off with Texas plates. They should have rented a vehicle- actually, they should have never gone to Mexico and just paid the fucking overhead of having it delivered to Brownsville or McAllen.

I wonder if they were dumb enough to go down there without a connection or plug. That would be colossally stupid. I'm assuming they didn't get caught in rival cartel gunfighting. There are lookouts (halcons) everywhere at the border. They're armed with walkie talkies and they give their boss's info regarding vehicles that are coming into the city or into the neighborhoods. Any suspicious vehicle or movements are instantly reported and there are sicarios dispatched in minutes to confront the interlopers.
I had a theory that they didnt go down there for coke or heroin but for prescription drugs that they could get over the counter. She gets the tummy tuck and a prescription and they load up on the drugs using the operation as the cover for having those pills. That way they arent actually doing business with the cartel but just smuggling scripts over the boarder.

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I had a theory that they didnt go down there for coke or heroin but for prescription drugs that they could get over the counter. She gets the tummy tuck and a prescription and they load up on the drugs using the operation as the cover for having those pills. That way they arent actually doing business with the cartel but just smuggling scripts over the boarder.
That's kind of stupid too- again there are lookouts everywhere once you cross the border. From little kids, to municipal cops, taxi drivers and the Mexican customs officers- there are bosses in that area (Plaza boss of Matamoros and individual bosses of neighborhoods) and their group of hitmen/sicarios are notified almost immediately of suspicious activity and or vehicles.

The hitmen are usually twacked out of their minds and ready to engage. It looks like they didn't even bother just stopping the vehicle and finding out what the fuck the 4 Americans were up to. It immediately turned into a kidnapping/abduction and they did it in broad daylight. The hitmen either completely fucked up or the Americans were up to no good. However, even if they were up to no good, the hitmen still fucked up. If the sicarios are lucky, their group will turn them into the authorities. If they're not lucky, they're already deader than fried chicken and their bodies with a note (narcomantas) attached will be found by Saturday.

TheNanaDook

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That's kind of stupid too- again there are lookouts everywhere once you cross the border. From little kids, to municipal cops, taxi drivers and the Mexican customs officers- there are bosses in that area (Plaza boss of Matamoros and individual bosses of neighborhoods) and their group of hitmen/sicarios are notified almost immediately of suspicious activity and or vehicles.

The hitmen are usually twacked out of their minds and ready to engage. It looks like they didn't even bother just stopping the vehicle and finding out what the fuck the 4 Americans were up to. It immediately turned into a kidnapping/abduction and they did it in broad daylight. The hitmen either completely fucked up or the Americans were up to no good. However, even if they were up to no good, the hitmen still fucked up. If the sicarios are lucky, their group will turn them into the authorities. If they're not lucky, they're already deader than fried chicken and their bodies with a note (narcomantas) attached will be found by Saturday.
Serious question: how do you guys know this stuff?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Never underestimate the stupidity of niggers.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Serious question: how do you guys know this stuff?
You don't have to know specifics to know the deal. Politicians and parties change.

Cartels are eternal, with unlimited funding and no legal constraints. They've had decades to develop their business and security models. Why would they not have everything set up to their advantage?

You don't think they have a guy at customs who lets them know immediately when something suspicious is about to cross? While the shooters are probably hanging out close, they're not picking up random targets - they're told what those targets are. And probably the police, so they don't interfere.

Cartels make their own fucking submarines, surely they have the means to wreck some nigger scrubs.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You don't have to know specifics to know the deal. Politicians and parties change.

Cartels are eternal, with unlimited funding and no legal constraints. They've had decades to develop their business and security models. Why would they not have everything set up to their advantage?

You don't think they have a guy at customs who lets them know immediately when something suspicious is about to cross? While the shooters are probably hanging out close, they're not picking up random targets - they're told what those targets are. And probably the police, so they don't interfere.

Cartels make their own fucking submarines, surely they have the means to wreck some nigger scrubs.
And god bless them for it, too.

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The latest I heard is that a cartel member through the Mexican media said the black people or atleast someone in that group owed the cartel money. Oopsie doodles, if that's true. Owing the cartel money isn't like owing Sprint or your Fingerhut account money.

I suppose they may have went down there to settle the debt or something, because they could get hit just as easy in North Carolina- oddly enough, the cartel might have been better off doing it in the US because it would not have made international news. Oh well.

How they could owe the cartel money is that drugs are usually fronted on some level. Sometimes the whole load can be fronted and you have a week/2 weeks to get the money or you pay for half the load up front and they give you the full load. No one wants to get caught with multi-kilo loads on the American side, so the idea is, once they're across the border, get them to the wholesalers as fast as possible and the wholesalers get it to their retail guys. And then the money flows back up.

It was kind of obvious the original story was complete bullshit. Dis gonna be gud-

Edit: The black guy that is on top of the corpse was actually one of the survivors. It's alledged he is on top of the body of one of the kidnappers. There's quite a few reasons why he is naked and on top of the corpse- one reason is humiliation (a sign to other Americans who want to fuck around) and a sign to other kidnappers or sicarios who fuck up. The funny part is that the kidnappers may not have fucked up. They may been following orders and this is just damage control. And yes, cartels have legitimate PR personnel.

For the person who asked how we or maybe I know so much about this shit is that I flew pretty close to the Sun back in the 90's and early 2000's. I lived in McAllen, TX for over a decade and went to Reynosa every weekend and Matamoros once a month. Also, I have been really studying this shit since about 2008. I find it fascinating. Much more fascinating than Narcos or Breaking Bad could ever do it justice.

Last edited: