• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently, The 4 Americans Who Were Kidnapped In Mexico (2 were murdered and 2 were Found Alive) Were Wearing Their Bad Idea Jeans & They're Negroes

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This is the freak getting lipo by the way. A few more pieces of jewelry in her face and she could be a nigger cenobite.

230307-latavia-washington-mcgee-mb-1057-9f0d8c.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Wonder if the cartel recorded anything.
Doubt it. They do that shit to rival cartel members, cops or people who have been skimming from the top etc.. it's basically a barbaric form of propaganda to scare people from fucking with them. They would have only done that to these four if they were doing some smuggling for a rival cartel, or got high off the supply they were supposed to smuggle or something. And if that was the case, two wouldn't still be alive.

It's weird to be honest witcha, it's the first i've heard of this and it just seems strange. Unless you bump into one of those Mexican Satanist Narco cults, there is no reason for them to kill gringos, it just brings outside heat on them.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
OK if we have Lindsay Graham passing pre-written legislation, then this is what happened.

1) Confidential Informant gives these 4 money and a cover story and says that this chick will have drugs sewn into her tummy to be extracted Stateside.

2) Confidential Informant calls his government handler and says, "They're on their way."

3) CI's government handler calls the cartels and says, "4 Negros are on the way to steal your cocaine business."

4) The cartels cartel the 4 blacks.

5) A piece of pre-written legislation is passed in response to a problem caused by the CIA.

6) Wash, rinse, repeat.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Doubt it. They do that shit to rival cartel members, cops or people who have been skimming from the top etc.. it's basically a barbaric form of propaganda to scare people from fucking with them. They would have only done that to these four if they were doing some smuggling for a rival cartel, or got high off the supply they were supposed to smuggle or something. And if that was the case, two wouldn't still be alive.

It's weird to be honest witcha, it's the first i've heard of this and it just seems strange. Unless you bump into one of those Mexican Satanist Narco cults, there is no reason for them to kill gringos, it just brings outside heat on them.
Gringos are White.
Niggers are not gringos.
Niggers ain't shit anywhere on this planet.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
OK if we have Lindsay Graham passing pre-written legislation, then this is what happened.

1) Confidential Informant gives these 4 money and a cover story and says that this chick will have drugs sewn into her tummy to be extracted Stateside.

2) Confidential Informant calls his government handler and says, "They're on their way."

3) CI's government handler calls the cartels and says, "4 Negros are on the way to steal your cocaine business."

4) The cartels cartel the 4 blacks.

5) A piece of pre-written legislation is passed in response to a problem caused by the CIA.

6) Wash, rinse, repeat.

And at the bottom of all rabbit holes is the jew

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
i have to apologize for a post I made earlier on here

that posting being:

white people are legit stupid

Those idiots went to mexico just so they can tell there white friends how they went to mexico to do good for people who have shit water and dirts roads

I mean- they could have just stayed home and just lied about it.......

I made the piecemeal assumption that these were white people who got killed because, well, the news was covering it.

When did the news ever cover black people getting killed, kidnapped, or ransomed

so I apologize for all this

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Typical stupid nigger plan, like Obamacare wouldn't pay for that shit?

You uh *smacks giant nigger lips*, we beez here supportin Tonisha for hur surgery and sheeit, my nigga.

Four dumb niggers drove 1350 miles for a fatnigger's bootleg liposuction?

US customs woulda busted their stupid nigger asses on the way back.

Cartel did what Americans should, exterminate niggers on sight.
America pays for men to mutilate themselves so they can become a "woman" 🚬🤬🤡