• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 1.48.53 PM.png

Hahaha, tens of thousands of people are gonna read this

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Are we 100% sure he knows the IG belongs to this account? It’s weird to me he never mentions you or Dan’s dox when discussing this place - even obliquely. “They have a token gay guy and a Southie, but otherwise they are all Nordic Aryan Nazis and one Kumar”
He hasn’t confirmed it by he blocks and unblocks it constantly. I check IG once or twice a day and I search his account…sometimes it’s visible, sometimes not. The only way that happens is it he periodically blocks it, which is super weird. He might not know 100% sure but I’m betting he does, he just doesn’t want to give us the satisfaction of a confirmation.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He hasn’t confirmed it by he blocks and unblocks it constantly. I check IG once or twice a day and I search his account…sometimes it’s visible, sometimes not. The only way that happens is it he periodically blocks it, which is super weird. He might not know 100% sure but I’m betting he does, he just doesn’t want to give us the satisfaction of a confirmation.
If I ever do any see of them. It will turn out very quickly, and they know that.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
If its true that this call occurred during Hooligans grand reopening, that means it happened on July 29th. As per their Facebook page. Is that the pig on the far left?

View attachment 6496
At least they were smart and stuck pat by the toilet. They probably assumed it would mask the smell of failure.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He doesent have the required equipment in his head or pants to drive a Mopar performance vehicle. That’s why he has a Rustang like a 50 year old woman. He couldn’t drive a Charger, Challenger, Valiant, Coronet, Super Bee, Barricuda, Roadrunner, GTX. Too much muscle, and balls for little Patricia. My pop has a 70 Charger and a 71 GTX he fucks around with. Bad motherfuckers.
He even said he would want a 68 fastback but it would need all the luxury’s of a current car (suspension, power steering, etc.) which defeats the entire purpose of driving a classic muscle car. A real muscle car would make Pat shit his pants.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
He doesent have the required equipment in his head or pants to drive a Mopar performance vehicle. That’s why he has a Rustang like a 50 year old woman. He couldn’t drive a Charger, Challenger, Valiant, Coronet, Super Bee, Barricuda, Roadrunner, GTX. Too much muscle, and balls for little Patricia. My pop has a 70 Charger and a 71 GTX he fucks around with. Bad motherfuckers.
In order to own and drive one of those beauties you need some mechanical aptitude and appreciation of which Pat has none. Men drive those cars, not Pat.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He even said he would want a 68 fastback but it would need all the luxury’s of a current car (suspension, power steering, etc.) which defeats the entire purpose of driving a classic muscle car. A real muscle car would make Pat shit his pants.
68 Fastback. Still smoking it in the Charger. Lol. If he said 69 Shelby Cobra I’d be worried lol. BTW a Stang is a Pony Car not a muscle car. I realize Pat is too dense to understand that though. The Gran Torino was Fords Muscle Car. You could argue the Shelby is a muscle car. But it’s more in the sport segment like a Corvette than in the Muscle segment like a Charger or Chevelle.

Dodge Coronet and Charger, Chevrolet Chevelle 446, Pontiac GTO, Ford Gran Torino, Plymouth Barricuda, AMC Rebel “The Machine”, Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds 442 and Toronado, Buick Gran Sport= Muscle Cars in Australia GM made the Holden Monaro and Ford made the Falcon in the Muscle segment.

Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am, Dodge Challenger, Plymouth GTS and Roadrunner, Buick Riviera, Oldsmobile Rocket 88, AMC Javelin= Pony Cars in Australia GM made the Holden Commodore and Ford made the Galaxy in the Pony segment.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Wrong liTTle one, I have plenTy of close friends from the LGBTQIA+ and impoverished minority communiTies,
jusT because you married an african-american woman doesn'T mean you're not a racisT, full sTop.
Run along now, paTiently.
Hush now.

View attachment 6453
1631744759700.png

Once again only time a picture of Nicole smiling is in the arms or crotch range of another man.

G

The Dodge Chargers chasing his beloved Mustang in Bullitt had to keep easing off because they were too fast for the Mustang. And that Mustang had a muscle car V8 and upgraded suspension and brakes.

Pig's is a handbag edition car sold to rubes who think a special edition means anything at all. He's not Steve McQueen. He's a fat Milwaukee dork who bought a fucking McDonald's Happy Meal car. Steve McQueen was everything he isn't and we all know iT.

Go back to literally destroying car seats with your fat ass, Pig.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
The Dodge Chargers chasing his beloved Mustang in Bullitt had to keep easing off because they were too fast for the Mustang. And that Mustang had a muscle car V8 and upgraded suspension and brakes.

Pig's is a handbag edition car sold to rubes who think a special edition means anything at all. He's not Steve McQueen. He's a fat Milwaukee dork who bought a fucking McDonald's Happy Meal car. Steve McQueen was everything he isn't and we all know iT.

Go back to literally destroying car seats with your fat ass, Pig.
Charger had a 440 with around 375 hp the Mustang had a 390 with about 335 hp, it didn't stand chance against Dodges also with Mustang they swapped out the rear end gear much higher ratio so they could spin tires easier they did same with Smokey and Bandit Trans Am,