• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The judge weighs in!

Attachments

• 884ABE4B-3457-4651-BB66-FF880E5FD62F.png
    884ABE4B-3457-4651-BB66-FF880E5FD62F.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 158
Forum Clout
"until they delete their social media account, which is not an option for me and my career"

Ah yes, because in the history of fiction, authors have always been unable to maintain a career without social media. That's why 99.9% percent of his tweets are about his books... Right?
JD Salinger lived like a hermit and never did interviews or promotion and still sold millions, for decades.

I guess the difference is that ol' Jerome had talent.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Fatricks epiphany that the Civil Court system and criminal court system (to a lesser extent) are controlled by who has the most money is hilarious to me. Fat idiot truly has no perspective and real life experience.
Well, he's sure fighting this corrupt system we have by... filing a SLAAP suit funded by a seedy corporate organization to further their own agenda... Good job, Fat, you're really setting the proper example here.

G

Josiah - "So, erm, would you be able to send us the surveillance footage of the intruder who vandalised your property. That would be something we'd erm really be interested in."

Fat - (long, long pause) "LeT me confer with my legal Team abouT thaT. I mean we have iT, cerTainly. I jusT don'T know if thaT's something we should be making public at this juncture. We definiTely have iT though." (Coughs self-consciously.)

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I mean he thinks Carol is a girl. When in reality hes a proud gay man. Pat is just pissed Carol doesent buy his bullshit ally virtue signals. Also he’s misgendered our dear friend, I’m thinking on purpose. He’s just trying to make it sound like he thinks he’s a woman.
He knows who I am. He knows my face, name, and that I’m a dude who likes other dudes.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He knows who I am. He knows my face, name, and that I’m a dude who likes other dudes.
Are we 100% sure he knows the IG belongs to this account? It’s weird to me he never mentions you or Dan’s dox when discussing this place - even obliquely. “They have a token gay guy and a Southie, but otherwise they are all Nordic Aryan Nazis and one Kumar”

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Haha, that Tomlinson boy better start flyin...

View attachment 6483

...or at least start flappin his arms
He doesent have the required equipment in his head or pants to drive a Mopar performance vehicle. That’s why he has a Rustang like a 50 year old woman. He couldn’t drive a Charger, Challenger, Valiant, Coronet, Super Bee, Barricuda, Roadrunner, GTX. Too much muscle, and balls for little Patricia. My pop has a 70 Charger and a 71 GTX he fucks around with. Bad motherfuckers.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Josiah - "So, erm, would you be able to send us the surveillance footage of the intruder who vandalised your property. That would be something we'd erm really be interested in."

Fat - (long, long pause) "LeT me confer with my legal Team abouT thaT. I mean we have iT, cerTainly. I jusT don'T know if thaT's something we should be making public at this juncture. We definiTely have iT though." (Coughs self-consciously.)
My first thought was that if it exists he gave it up regardless of what his lawyers said. He's just that dumb and it sounds like he's making friends with his interviewer. Have to wait patiently and see how the next chapter goes.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

Yeah, they totally have footage of vandals they haven't identified. When you're trying to identify someone and you have video footage of them, the smart thing is to never show anyone and keep it a secret.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
He stood outside hooligans for a fucking hour rambling, very loudly no doubt, while the poor bartender likely sweated praying Fat would come back and close his tab and give him his Trivial Tip.

Then again the fat fuck definitely brought his laptop and mouse with him and left it inside while he Took his imporTanT call. I suppose you could call ThaT collaTeral.