• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

G

vtredca.png

maxresdefault.jpeg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
The quasi part makes a lot more sense now. As much as I think the sister fucker is fucking his whale of a cam whore sister he's not completely stupid, just a degenerate sister fucker.

Patrick had his "holy shit" moment when he got names and immediately waddled in to interrupt an N word bukake to declare his impending victory.

He then called and emailed all of his lawyers repeatedly and every day to demand they be named. They pumped the brakes on that during a conference call where they laughed at how he's a fat fuck and they're glad they can only do zoom calls due to his likely rancid slaughterhouse dumpster smell.

I kind of wish they hadn't been cautious and had named a likely bitter, angry, and out to prove himself ex-cop who got fired for political reasons. It would have added an extra dimension.

Also I'm pretty sure there's a lawyer that fucks his cam whore sister.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Hahhahaha I liked Patsos argument of not going against Childspit Studio. "It is not finanicially reasonable, we have better and more viable targets." Yea like Doe 1 who is protected by 1st and section230, someone who is only archiving your vile tweets or few rascals who only alleged of leaving a "fake review". Shit I bet 90% of the funeral home posts were just rude and not defamatory against stupid fatso.
He really is fucking stupid.

Intentional torte can be deliberately inflicted emotional distress, so his suit doesn't have to be entirely about defamation. Moot point anyways, even Rick's lawyers know full well they don't have a legit IP to pursue. This whole thing was just a half-assed attempt to bully quasi into shuttering the site.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
G

He said if he gets names then once those people see how it will affect their jobs and families the rest will scatter. He basically said he's gonna doxx people if he gets the info. One more torpedo in his sinking ship of a case.
Ahhh, I heard that I was hoping he had made a violence styled threat, that part didn't even barely register. Like people are going to scatter because the case literally reaches depositions. Imagine his, lol.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Ahhh, I heard that I was hoping he had made a violence styled threat, that part didn't even barely register. Like people are going to scatter because the case literally reaches depositions. Imagine his, lol.
Have you checked in on him today? Someone needs to defend Canyon from his spurious hatred and false accusations. Back the blue

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
"until they delete their social media account, which is not an option for me and my career"

Ah yes, because in the history of fiction, authors have always been unable to maintain a career without social media. That's why 99.9% percent of his tweets are about his books... Right?