• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else really fucking worried a chick will metoo you one day?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I got involved with a real crazy bitch one time. Truly mentally ill. She wanted to be choked during sex, so I was happy to oblige. Then she starts telling people that I choked her, with zero context. Fortunately I still had her texts specifically saying it's what she liked. Fuckin idiot. Just to illustrate the kind of crazy we're talking here, she also had a secret boyfriend in prison that she was plotting to have attack me when he got out by telling him I choked her and beat her. She apparently didn't put much thought into him asking "Hey why were you hanging out with this guy in the first place?"
Just a few years ago a really good friend of mine was shot and killed. He was fucking this chick he met from work and they moved in together. He had no idea she had a husband in prison. When dude was getting out of the pen he claimed he didnt want to get back together, just wanted to meet up and see the chick. Dumb bitch sent him their address and the night after he was released he showed up in the middle of the night and shot them both in the head as the lay in bed asleep and wrapped them in the bedsheet and put them in the trunk and drove down south until he ran out of gas+$. Got caught and is obviously back in the pen doing double life. Craziest part was my friend was an absolute gun nut. Almost annoyingly into guns. He owned like 100+ different firearms and slept with his pistol under his pillow. Super redneck that always had multiple guns on him all the time. Had he heard so much of a creak in the house he would have mag dumped the dude in the hallway no doubt. Prison dude got rly luck he was a StealthyConvict.

G

Just a few years ago a really good friend of mine was shot and killed. He was fucking this chick he met from work and they moved in together. He had no idea she had a husband in prison. When dude was getting out of the pen he claimed he didnt want to get back together, just wanted to meet up and see the chick. Dumb bitch sent him their address and the night after he was released he showed up in the middle of the night and shot them both in the head as the lay in bed asleep and wrapped them in the bedsheet and put them in the trunk and drove down south until he ran out of gas+$. Got caught and is obviously back in the pen doing double life. Craziest part was my friend was an absolute gun nut. Almost annoyingly into guns. He owned like 100+ different firearms and slept with his pistol under his pillow. Super redneck that always had multiple guns on him all the time. Had he heard so much of a creak in the house he would have mag dumped the dude in the hallway no doubt. Prison dude got rly luck he was a StealthyConvict.
That...that's terrible I'm sorry.

But sherioushly, that actually is pretty much what I was concerned about happening when I found out.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
sounds like where you probably belong. Do it yourself so you don’t lose your career.

make then pay for it too, if you have a half decent job they cant fire you for going to rehab, and a lot of times they pay for it

smoke a nice fat rock and look over your employee handbook

edit:

…you may have an employee assistance plan (EAP) at your workplace and be eligible to take unpaid leave for treatment under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If you a struggling with addiction, it may benefit you to look into the resources that your employer offers. Admitting you have a problem to your employer and seeking the help you need can be the beginning of a new and sober life.

king of the hill did a whole episode about it

watch it while you get high and just see if things work out

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
make then pay for it too, if you have a half decent job they cant fire you for going to rehab, and a lot of times they pay for it

edit:

king of the hill did a whole episode about
it

watch it while you get high and just see if things work out
The only issue I ever had with this is that then your reputation is forever ruined with that company and any peers or management there. IMO unless you absolutely can’t afford it you’re better off finding a lie for long term leave (parent needs full time caretaker for a while, etc) or resigning in a way that you leave on good terms so you can use them for a reference in the future or get rehired.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
One chick said she didnt want to be my fwb anymore because I put a pillow over her face during sex and it traumatized her. How's that different from choking, which is what she asked for lol.

Meh whatever.
Yeah. I was a real pease-a-gawbage from 2012-2017. Girls at work, tinder, strippers. I’m certain it will happen eventually. I’m lucky enough though that if they want to find me, I’m virtually invisible on the internet. You can’t really be cancelled if nobody can find you on social media.

Phish

Forum Clout

Anyone can take time off for rehab through the FMLA (family medical leave act) where they cant fire you, because addiction is covered under “serious illness”. You are seriously mentally ill, child. You are going to rehab for many many days. But also i dont wanna let the team down. Were ina super busy time at the moment and short staffed of qualified techs. It will severely fuck the guys over if i leave for 14-28 days. I know i need to and theres never going to be a great time to go. Addiction is so strong that Im doing addict mental gymnastics to justify not going at this very moment. They wont pay for it but i have good insurance. I think my company pays the first 14 days off. Ive only seen one office person do it for booze before. It just looks sssooo bad to upper management i can’t imagine them trusting or wanting me around high voltage lines when i get out. Idk.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
Anyone can take time off for rehab through the FMLA (family medical leave act) where they cant fire you, because addiction is covered under “serious illness”. You are seriously mentally ill, child. You are going to rehab for many many days. But also i dont wanna let the team down. Were ina super busy time at the moment and short staffed of qualified techs. It will severely fuck the guys over if i leave for 14-28 days. I know i need to and theres never going to be a great time to go. Addiction is so strong that Im doing addict mental gymnastics to justify not going at this very moment.

thats your ego fucking with you

you aren't that important to your stupid job

no who you are important to, your stupid ass family

you care more about your career that your cunt wife and i get it

but the fact your even on this forum expressing this is a cry for help

get help my dude, you can always get another job

but your mental health is important, how you gonna be a good employee when you snap in 3 months and quit or get fired

Phish

Forum Clout

but your mental health is important, how you gonna be a good employee when you snap in 3 months and quit or get fired
I have no rebuttal. Youre right. Im being incredibly selfish.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Oh yeah. Also. There was the one psycho girl that likes to be choked, slapped, and fucked in the ass. She was very cute but out of her mind. She also has pictures of bruises i left on her (after she specifically asked me to). She’s dating some fat chode now, but that one is always a powder keg waiting to be lit.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
P
Oh yeah. Also. There was the one psycho girl that likes to be choked, slapped, and fucked in the ass. She was very cute but out of her mind. She also has pictures of bruises i left on her (after she specifically asked me to). She’s dating some fat chode now, but that one is always a powder keg waiting to be lit.
Pics or gtfo. Sounds like a dream girl

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

1680145811317.png

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
P

Pics or gtfo. Sounds like a dream girl
It was a weird time. She used to start fights with her baby’s dad so she could storm off angry and come over to my place to get high and fuck. She would do threesomes if we ate molly. I made her send me pics with a thumb in her ass, and a finger in her pussy, when she was in the bathroom at her sister’s house.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
I have no rebuttal. Youre right. Im being incredibly selfish.

we all are dummy, that isnt the point

you are trying to better yourself, focus on the fact you do see the flaws in your current lifestyle and you want to see a better way

the best thing to do would be just go to therapy tbh, find someone who focuses on drugs

but in reality, you arent crazy

you arent any more selfish than the average person

your probably just sad and bored

G

Yeah thats where im stuck. Im not shooting dope and taking a handful of xans. I do juust enough to keep myself out of withdrawls and functioning at my best capacity at work. I still have my days where the week before is a bit fuzzy whether I’ve completed inspections or not and have to check my notebook, but for the most part im just maintaining steady. I have been telling myself im tapering but really its been 2 months and i have barely dropped my doses. I AM actively taking less and less (barely) but im not giving it my all. I got a new better job offer just today actually. Im thinking about submitting my résumé and telling them i cant start for a few weeks. They already said theyre cool with waiting but they want my resume on hand to hire me when im ready to make the jump. Its a 3 weeks travel, 1 week home job, which kinda sucks for the family but so doesnt a drug addict piece of shit Patrick of a dad. And it will keep me away from temptation because its like a work 14 hrs then go back to the hotel type job. Im not anywhere near the point im out prowling the ghettos for a $20 at midnight after everyone is asleep or anything like that. I know i can do it, i have to and actually want to unlike most other relapses. Everything youve said is 100% correct. I can admit when im fucking up. Im gonna ramp up my taper a bit more and actually work on myself. Im too old for this shit. My kids dont deserve this shit. My wife doesnt deserve this shit.

Also switched from Clonaz and Bromazolam to strictly Flubromazepam. They say once youre under the 5mg-ish doses the seizure threshold drops dramatically. Im at like 10-15mg right now. (Sounds like its alot but its rly not).
Good luck, brother. I hope you do it.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I fucked this girl from work once. We went out for drinks after work and then she came over to my place. Apparently she blacked out because the next morning she woke up and was like “did we have sex?” And I was confused because she was talking to me during the whole thing.
She goes back to work and tells everyone that I took advantage of her and nobody believed her story. The whole situation must have not bothered her though because we ended up hooking up multiple times afterwards.
She sure was a goer, one time she told me to put it in her ass because she was on her period.

Forum Clout
Anyone can take time off for rehab through the FMLA (family medical leave act) where they cant fire you, because addiction is covered under “serious illness”. You are seriously mentally ill, child. You are going to rehab for many many days. But also i dont wanna let the team down. Were ina super busy time at the moment and short staffed of qualified techs. It will severely fuck the guys over if i leave for 14-28 days. I know i need to and theres never going to be a great time to go. Addiction is so strong that Im doing addict mental gymnastics to justify not going at this very moment. They wont pay for it but i have good insurance. I think my company pays the first 14 days off. Ive only seen one office person do it for booze before. It just looks sssooo bad to upper management i can’t imagine them trusting or wanting me around high voltage lines when i get out. Idk.
I don't know if this helps but under FMLA the only person who will know the reason is your HR rep. Your immediate supervisor will know you're out on FMLA but not the reason. At my job I had a similar situation with someone on my crew who was addicted to Heroin. I sent him to EAP which then sent him to rehab. We had to put him under FMLA but the only people who knew the reason were our HR rep and myself and the only reason I knew was because he came to me for help. They even paid for his rehab and time off but I wouldn't count on that. Don't be scared of any repercussions because they take FMLA and confidentiality extremely serious and can get in a lot of trouble if they mess with that.

Phish

Forum Clout
I don't know if this helps but under FMLA the only person who will know the reason is your HR rep. Your immediate supervisor will know you're out on FMLA but not the reason. At my job I had a similar situation with someone on my crew who was addicted to Heroin. I sent him to EAP which then sent him to rehab. We had to put him under FMLA but the only people who knew the reason were our HR rep and myself and the only reason I knew was because he came to me for help. They even paid for his rehab and time off but I wouldn't count on that. Don't be scared of any repercussions because they take FMLA and confidentiality extremely serious and can get in a lot of trouble if they mess with that.
I called a detox facility today just to gather details. I just have to actually schedule it. I told my wife the situation yesterday and she took her wedding ring off and said shes not putting it back on until she sees that im actually serious as shes heard me say the same shit before. She gave me credit for coming forward but she said it was painfully obvious that i was either having a mental break or i was using again because my change in behavior and how loud i snore when i fall asleep and that she was going to call me out sooner or later. But what confused her was that i dont nod off or fall asleep on the shitter like i used to years ago when i was really fucked. (trying to pee while on H is almost impossible for me so id just sit down and nod out and let the sink trickle until i could go). I just laid it all out on the table. Told her im only on 20mg-ish methadone a day and low dose benzos. Its the benzos that are really the problem. Methadone doesnt do much for me except make long shifts a bit easier and boost my mood a little. It doesn’t like fuck me up hardcore. The benzos just rot your fucking brain and make you retarded. And i get it for free. So im not wasting tons of $$, which also confused her and she obviously thought i was lying because who the fuck gives away free opiates? Her immediate reaction was pretty heartbreaking TBPHWY. I rly shouldnt be writing this shit on a public forum like its my teenage girl diary but i just need to vent and let you guys know that ill prob be gone for a bit, not that anyone would notice anyways lol. Whats my bit? Ruining families? Nice bit stupid.

Ya my supervisor is an ex marine so hes a super serious hardass that wouldnt take the news so easy. Probably reach out to my HR and tell them first and then go to him and gauge his reaction as to how much i actually tell him. Even more fucked up, i got a promotion today to Tech 4 and a brand new truck lololol. Theres only 5 levels. Tech 5 is usually department head. Shits fucked but im following through with it. Thanks for the info. Deff helpful figuring out how to go about this. I just feel like ill have a huge target on my back when I return and should probably plan on still switching to that other company. Gonna submit my résumé to them just in case. But i know ill have an excellent lawsuit if they discriminate against me when i return. Theyre not allowed to drug test me any more than they do any other employee or even fire me too quickly because like you said HIPPA violations can lead to serious trouble for them.