• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else really fucking worried a chick will metoo you one day?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Kissed a coworker at a holiday party. Seemed mutual. She hopped in an Uber w me on the way to another bar. For some reason, she told the higher-ups about it.

As soon as the "Well, Floyd, you know... In this current climate..." came out of their mouths, I knew I was cooked.

“Sir, let me stop you there. I actually have been meaning to tell you this. I’m actually transexual. So you can be fucking off now, because I need to dilate in the womens bathroom”

thats how you turn lemons into a raise

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I grabbed this fat girls big ol titties and played with em for awhile while she was passed out at a party in high school. She apparently was awake the whole time because she told all her friends that I felt her up and we made out. The funny thing is she’s not the kind of girl I would ever ever do that with while conscious.. I just wanted to play with an unconscious titty. I regret nothing.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I grabbed this fat girls big ol titties and played with em for awhile while she was passed out at a party in high school. She apparently was awake the whole time because she told all her friends that I felt her up and we made out. The funny thing is she’s not the kind of girl I would ever ever do that with while conscious.. I just wanted to play with an unconscious titty. I regret nothing.
fat girls do serve a purpose and that purpose is furtive sexual release

Forum Clout
Sometimes, when they get older and start regretting things, some women will convince themselves that they were taken advantage of and used by men when they were younger and more vulnerable, but they always leave out the part about how manipulative, money-and-cock starved they were, and how into they were at the time. They have to gain the high moral ground, and can't just admit that it was a fun thing they did a long time ago and leave it at that.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Ive been kinda fucking up w drugs again lately. Im worried about my wife finding out and stealing everything to my name in court. House, kids, cars. I seriously gotta get my shit back together before my life crumbles in front of my eyes. Why am i such a weak faggot that cant Just Say No?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
This is the real fear. It’s tough sometimes for a chick to throw out a full blown “metoo! He roiped me!” But they loooove this “abusive” shit bc it can literally just be anything they didn’t like.

My ex was whoring around, constantly wasted, just absolutely unacceptable behavior. I pretty much said “you’re a compulsive liar, you have a drinking problem, and you have a sex problem”.

I never called her a slut or a whore or anything denigrating. I just directly addressed the issues. She refused to acknowledge or discuss them and would just slam the door and drink wine. So we got divorced.

After the divorce and finances and everything was settled, she’s in a new relationship, she asks me for a $30,000 lump sum payment. For what? “You owe it to me for wasting my time in our relationship!” I laughed and said “hell no. I don’t remember a money back guarantee in the vows” (at the time I thought I was a clever Tomlinson).

Boom! She puts up a series of public FB posts about “abuse and bullying in relationships including financial and verbal abuse”. Of course the actual details are never clarified.

my ex blocked me then went on a smear campaign that i still havent really gotten to the bottom of

systematically went after all my coworkers, friends, even exes

I never responded, because its a waste of time

No one believes dudes lol
Sometimes, when they get older and start regretting things, some women will convince themselves that they were taken advantage of and used by men when they were younger and more vulnerable, but they always leave out the part about how manipulative, money-and-cock starved they were, and how into they were at the time. They have to gain the high moral ground, and can't just admit that it was a fun thing they did a long time ago and leave it at that.

my mom told me this when i was like 12

such a smart woman lol

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Ive been kinda fucking up w drugs again lately. Im worried about my wife finding out and stealing everything to my name in court. House, kids, cars. I seriously gotta get my shit back together before my life crumbles in front of my eyes. Why am i such a weak faggot that cant Just Say No?
knock that shit off, fuck is wrong with you

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
knock that shit off, fuck is wrong with you
He loses at all the arcade games.
1680138952478.png

Phish

Forum Clout
I'm praying for you, brother.
Thanks Cap. Im just worried about the benzo seizures. I had one at work a long time ago and they made it such a huge deal because i work with high voltage electricity they almost canned me. I know i can do it but when is a good time to withdraw from Opiates and Benzos for 2 weeks with the possibility of seizures? Surely not at the 12 hr shifts at the power plant.

Ill become a Patrick if i dont change. I feel like such a fuck up.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Brotherman it’s bc you’re on the worst possible ones, high potency benzos. You need to acquire a large and genuine supply of Valium for its long half life and begin a true taper.

Something that really fucked me up was trying to “manage” and “taper” while not giving up my career and daily life.

Ultimately I had to call an audible and just accept that I might lose everything I had worked for because I was definitely going to lose everything if I kept going the way I was.

If it’s bad enough I’d look for a way to leave my job on good terms without them knowing it’s to detox and I’d beg my wife for support to do the thing that’s best for the family long-term.

You may eat shit for a long time and be set way back financially and In your career, but once you’re not dependent on anything and get out of the PAWS you’ll come flying back up the ranks.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Thanks Cap. Im just worried about the benzo seizures. I had one at work a long time ago and they made it such a huge deal because i work with high voltage electricity they almost canned me. I know i can do it but when is a good time to withdraw from Opiates and Benzos for 2 weeks with the possibility of seizures? Surely not at the 12 hr shifts at the power plant.

Ill become a Patrick if i dont change. I feel like such a fuck up.
stick to herb, after dark

Phish

Forum Clout
Brotherman it’s bc you’re on the worst possible ones, high potency benzos. You need to acquire a large and genuine supply of Valium for its long half life and begin a true taper.

Something that really fucked me up was trying to “manage” and “taper” while not giving up my career and daily life.

Ultimately I had to call an audible and just accept that I might lose everything I had worked for because I was definitely going to lose everything if I kept going the way I was.

If it’s bad enough I’d look for a way to leave my job on good terms without them knowing it’s to detox and I’d beg my wife for support to do the thing that’s best for the family long-term.

You may eat shit for a long time and be set way back financially and In your career, but once you’re not dependent on anything and get out of the PAWS you’ll come flying back up the ranks.
Yeah thats where im stuck. Im not shooting dope and taking a handful of xans. I do juust enough to keep myself out of withdrawls and functioning at my best capacity at work. I still have my days where the week before is a bit fuzzy whether I’ve completed inspections or not and have to check my notebook, but for the most part im just maintaining steady. I have been telling myself im tapering but really its been 2 months and i have barely dropped my doses. I AM actively taking less and less (barely) but im not giving it my all. I got a new better job offer just today actually. Im thinking about submitting my résumé and telling them i cant start for a few weeks. They already said theyre cool with waiting but they want my resume on hand to hire me when im ready to make the jump. Its a 3 weeks travel, 1 week home job, which kinda sucks for the family but so doesnt a drug addict piece of shit Patrick of a dad. And it will keep me away from temptation because its like a work 14 hrs then go back to the hotel type job. Im not anywhere near the point im out prowling the ghettos for a $20 at midnight after everyone is asleep or anything like that. I know i can do it, i have to and actually want to unlike most other relapses. Everything youve said is 100% correct. I can admit when im fucking up. Im gonna ramp up my taper a bit more and actually work on myself. Im too old for this shit. My kids dont deserve this shit. My wife doesnt deserve this shit.

Also switched from Clonaz and Bromazolam to strictly Flubromazepam. They say once youre under the 5mg-ish doses the seizure threshold drops dramatically. Im at like 10-15mg right now. (Sounds like its alot but its rly not).

Last edited: