• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else really fucking worried a chick will metoo you one day?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Thanks Cap. Im just worried about the benzo seizures. I had one at work a long time ago and they made it such a huge deal because i work with high voltage electricity they almost canned me. I know i can do it but when is a good time to withdraw from Opiates and Benzos for 2 weeks with the possibility of seizures? Surely not at the 12 hr shifts at the power plant.

Ill become a Patrick if i dont change. I feel like such a fuck up.
I'm a square when it comes to drugs, but can you talk to a doctor who knows how to help wean you off that shit?

G

Yeah thats where im stuck. Im not shooting dope and taking a handful of xans. I do juust enough to keep myself out of withdrawls and functioning at my best capacity at work. I still have my days where the week before is a bit fuzzy whether I’ve completed inspections or not and have to check my notebook, but for the most part im just maintaining steady. I have been telling myself im tapering but really its been 2 months and i have barely dropped my doses. I AM actively taking less and less (barely) but im not giving it my all. I got a new better job offer just today actually. Im thinking about submitting my résumé and telling them i cant start for a few weeks. They already said theyre cool with waiting but they want my resume on hand to hire me when im ready to make the jump. Its a 3 weeks travel, 1 week home job, which kinda sucks for the family but so doesnt a drug addict piece of shit Patrick of a dad. And it will keep me away from temptation because its like a work 14 hrs then go back to the hotel type job. Im not anywhere near the point im out prowling the ghettos for a $20 at midnight after everyone is asleep or anywhere near that point. I know i can do it, i have to and actually want to unlike most other relapses. Everything youve said is 100% correct. I can admit when im fucking up. Im gonna ramp up my taper a bit more and actually work on myself. Im too old for this shit. My kids dont deserve this shit. My wife doesnt deserve this shit.
If it makes you feel any better, Patrick Tomlinson's life is ruined. Read the court thread, admin is posting a lot.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm a square when it comes to drugs, but can you talk to a doctor who knows how to help wean you off that shit?
Yes but with the mixture of opiates and benzos theyre going to want me under 24hr supervision most likely. If it was just benzos they would probably write me a 2 week prescription of valium and taper me but i also have previous drug addiction on my medical record so that makes them more or less just refer me to a rehab/detox.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Ive been kinda fucking up w drugs again lately. Im worried about my wife finding out and stealing everything to my name in court. House, kids, cars. I seriously gotta get my shit back together before my life crumbles in front of my eyes. Why am i such a weak faggot that cant Just Say No?
Nancy_Reagan.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
So what happened? You were fired? What a cunt.
Yeah, my direct supervisor's supervisor's supervisor pulled me out of an all-staff meeting, walked me to HR, gave me that line and that was it. I didn't fight it because what fucking rights do I have? The kicker is that she wasn't upset that I kissed her; she only wanted to let our bosses know about it later that night when she got home, piss-drunk. She actually apologized to me after...

So, yeah, they gave me the heave-ho, but I landed on my feet w a higher-paying job a month later. Only problem is when I interview with other companies now and they ask to call former employers. I usually just leave them off my resume.

G

Yeah, my direct supervisor's supervisor's supervisor pulled me out of an all-staff meeting, walked me to HR, gave me that line and that was it. I didn't fight it because what fucking rights do I have? The kicker is that she wasn't upset that I kissed her; she only wanted to let our bosses know about it later that night when she got home, piss-drunk. She actually apologized to me after...

So, yeah, they gave me the heave-ho, but I landed on my feet w a higher-paying job a month later. Only problem is when I interview with other companies now and they ask to call former employers. I usually just leave them off my resume.
Did you accept that apology? Shed be on my pay no mind list.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
I was having a fling with a coworker and we were fooling around at work and stuff. She got mad at me for some dumb shit and broke the thing off. I was fucking furious because she was acting like a complete cunt at work towards me and I was worried that by her drawing attention to us, colleagues would start to suspect that something had been going on.

While we were having a petty argument under our breath in the office, she threatened to tell everyone that I had been harassing her. So I told her that I would murder her in a hit and run while she walked home from work and she quickly dropped it. We ended up getting over it after a few months and became friendly again to the point that we occasionally fucked.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I was having a fling with a coworker and we were fooling around at work and stuff. She got mad at me for some dumb shit and broke the thing off. I was fucking furious because she was acting like a complete cunt at work towards me and I was worried that by her drawing attention to us, colleagues would start to suspect that something had been going on.

While we were having a petty argument under our breath in the office, she threatened to tell everyone that I had been harassing her. So I told her that I would murder her in a hit and run while she walked home from work and she quickly dropped it. We ended up getting over it after a few months and became friendly again to the point that we occasionally fucked.
Should change username to Alek Minassian

G

I got involved with a real crazy bitch one time. Truly mentally ill. She wanted to be choked during sex, so I was happy to oblige. Then she starts telling people that I choked her, with zero context. Fortunately I still had her texts specifically saying it's what she liked. Fuckin idiot. Just to illustrate the kind of crazy we're talking here, she also had a secret boyfriend in prison that she was plotting to have attack me when he got out by telling him I choked her and beat her. She apparently didn't put much thought into him asking "Hey why were you hanging out with this guy in the first place?"

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I got involved with a real crazy bitch one time. Truly mentally ill. She wanted to be choked during sex, so I was happy to oblige. Then she starts telling people that I choked her, with zero context. Fortunately I still had her texts specifically saying it's what she liked. Fuckin idiot. Just to illustrate the kind of crazy we're talking here, she also had a secret boyfriend in prison that she was plotting to have attack me when he got out by telling him I choked her and beat her. She apparently didn't put much thought into him asking "Hey why were you hanging out with this guy in the first place?"
Be careful, Hicks. Marb butts go in the ashtray, not ground out on some innocent girl's backflesh

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

he probably doesnt think too much either

hence being in prisonn