• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else really fucking worried a chick will metoo you one day?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Kissed a coworker at a holiday party. Seemed mutual. She hopped in an Uber w me on the way to another bar. For some reason, she told the higher-ups about it.

As soon as the "Well, Floyd, you know... In this current climate..." came out of their mouths, I knew I was cooked.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
yeah kinda. An ex once referred to me as 'abusive', but I was more emotionally neglectful with a penchant for head-games at times. She had a bad attitude so ya know

This is the real fear. It’s tough sometimes for a chick to throw out a full blown “metoo! He roiped me!” But they loooove this “abusive” shit bc it can literally just be anything they didn’t like.

My ex was whoring around, constantly wasted, just absolutely unacceptable behavior. I pretty much said “you’re a compulsive liar, you have a drinking problem, and you have a sex problem”.

I never called her a slut or a whore or anything denigrating. I just directly addressed the issues. She refused to acknowledge or discuss them and would just slam the door and drink wine. So we got divorced.

After the divorce and finances and everything was settled, she’s in a new relationship, she asks me for a $30,000 lump sum payment. For what? “You owe it to me for wasting my time in our relationship!” I laughed and said “hell no. I don’t remember a money back guarantee in the vows” (at the time I thought I was a clever Tomlinson).

Boom! She puts up a series of public FB posts about “abuse and bullying in relationships including financial and verbal abuse”. Of course the actual details are never clarified.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
This is the real fear. It’s tough sometimes for a chick to throw out a full blown “metoo! He roiped me!” But they loooove this “abusive” shit bc it can literally just be anything they didn’t like.

My ex was whoring around, constantly wasted, just absolutely unacceptable behavior. I pretty much said “you’re a compulsive liar, you have a drinking problem, and you have a sex problem”.

I never called her a slut or a whore or anything denigrating. I just directly addressed the issues. She refused to acknowledge or discuss them and would just slam the door and drink wine. So we got divorced.

After the divorce and finances and everything was settled, she’s in a new relationship, she asks me for a $30,000 lump sum payment. For what? “You owe it to me for wasting my time in our relationship!” I laughed and said “hell no. I don’t remember a money back guarantee in the vows” (at the time I thought I was a clever Tomlinson).

Boom! She puts up a series of public FB posts about “abuse and bullying in relationships including financial and verbal abuse”. Of course the actual details are never clarified.
there are also those "hit me, I know you want to, you fucking asshole" girls who were obviously molested. Nice escalating a routine argument, you dumb raped woman