• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you fags playing anything new gaming wise?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It's probably gonna suck shit too just like Diablo 3 and Skyrim, and yet we'll sink 100 hrs into it easily like junkie faggots
no shot. I mean it's definitely gonna be better than 3. I had a ton of fun during the beta. They just need some rebalancing to make melee more fun b/c the barb and druid felt like shit during the beta. Sorcerer felt amazing and OP. The real question will be can they make it successful for the long term like Diablo 3. Say what you want but after the Reaper of Souls expansion the game got mega popular again and with seasons added to the longevity of the game.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Oh it's a lot different. The original never had a talking protagonist so they added a full story built around the protagonist and he actually speaks in the remake which is fantastic. They added side missions, and all of those boxes and rooms that you can open with the master keys. None of that was in the game. They also redesigned a lot of the levels so that the space station actually makes sense and made the game way bigger in scale. It's really a good remake and worth every penny.

As far as guns go, plasma cutter is king, level that all the way and then level up the force gun for crowd control. All you really need is 2 weapons so you can just focus on the ammo for those. The only other weapon I'd go for is the contact beam but that's 3rd IMO. It pairs well with the force gun so you can use the alt fire on the force gun to create the black hole and suck everything in and then fuck everything up with the alt fire contact beam.
I finished it today. Thought it was good, but I don't care about storylines in any game much. Towards the end it was a little tedious, but I liked the puzzles and needing to be able to conserve resources to advance. Earlier a person said that the hallways were brightly lit, and I don't know about that. He just probably has his brightness levels too high

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I finished it today. Thought it was good, but I don't care about storylines in any game much. Towards the end it was a little tedious, but I liked the puzzles and needing to be able to conserve resources to advance. Earlier a person said that the hallways were brightly lit, and I don't know about that. He just probably has his brightness levels too high
The brightness seemed perfectly fine with good HDR. I know Callisto Protocol had fucked up brightness levels but Dead Space had the lightning nailed. For the record I also loved Callisto Protocol. It got meh reviews but the issue there is people were trying to play it like Dead Space b/c it was supposed to be the 'spiritual successor' since the guy who made it created Dead Space. It's way more melee focused and you're supposed to focus on melee and use the guns in the middle of melee combos. Once you start playing like that then it completely changes the feel of the game. There's no enough ammo to play it like a Dead Space game. I also recommend playing Dead Space 2 and 3 if you have a PC. 2 was one of my favorite and 3 was okay but still worth playing for the story.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
no shot. I mean it's definitely gonna be better than 3. I had a ton of fun during the beta. They just need some rebalancing to make melee more fun b/c the barb and druid felt like shit during the beta. Sorcerer felt amazing and OP. The real question will be can they make it successful for the long term like Diablo 3. Say what you want but after the Reaper of Souls expansion the game got mega popular again and with seasons added to the longevity of the game.
To be fair Barb has always been a gear heavy class so I think it's fine. Not sure how you feel about it but they said Diablo 4 expansions will be like World of Warcraft expansions as in coming out every 1 or 2 years with story content and end game stuff. I think that's PFG since I always wanted more expansions to D3.