• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you fags playing anything new gaming wise?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I was driving around on GTA Online and ended up finding someone who was trying to do one of the MC sell missions with the slow delivery vans and instead of blowing up his shipment I pushed him with a fast car to give him a speed boost which helps dramatically. I made sure to honk my horn whole constantly, as did he, so we knew both know what I was doing and he didn't have a mic and could only acknowledge my reminding him I'm not a threat with horn beeping. I also would give him a helicopter ride after each truck so I could save him time in between fetching the delivery vans. Took about 15 mins and I just left to drive around on the highway he was doing the very last package.

He tried to offer me money and I declined.
I'm a huge fag for shit like this. Love helping out random people with online shit instead of fucking with them

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'm a huge fag for shit like this. Love helping out random people with online shit instead of fucking with them
Oddly enough you have more fun being nice to people. Nobody wants to kill each other in GTA Online because there's no real incentive to do so. People kill out of being scared half the time.

Only time I go on any sort of kill spree in the game is when I see someone else taking advantage of a weak player and killing them for no reason. I usually rush over and take out the bully and defend the noob.

I never really got into Fortnite, but I remember wanting to play just so I can go around and help random people because of this stupid video

Last edited:
G

Rollerdrome is fun as fuck, plays like Tony Hawk and you shoot motherfuckers. Highly recommend it.

[MEDIA=youtube]uE5KLr7oiL4[/MEDIA]
Definitely downloading this.

Hooded Horse is making a game where you can literally be the NPC. [MEDIA=steamstore]2292800[/MEDIA]

That will be 20 gold pieces, child.

Forum Clout
I just picked up Zelda I’ll probably start it Monday night. A couple of friends of mine love it so I have high hopes.

I also want to play Diablo 4 but I just don’t have the time to sink into it at the moment unless it plays well enough on the Steam Deck (but I haven’t looked into that at all yet). I can play the steam deck/switch during downtime at work so that’s where I get 95% of my gaming in these days.

Btw this whole handheld renaissance is the best thing to happen to gaming for me. I can’t imagine ever buying a standalone home console ever again. Even now at home I opt to play the steam deck/switch in bed or lazily on the couch instead of firing up a console or my PC. Don’t think I can ever go back tbh

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I was driving around on GTA Online and ended up finding someone who was trying to do one of the MC sell missions with the slow delivery vans and instead of blowing up his shipment I pushed him with a fast car to give him a speed boost which helps dramatically. I made sure to honk my horn whole constantly, as did he, so we knew both know what I was doing and he didn't have a mic and could only acknowledge my reminding him I'm not a threat with horn beeping. I also would give him a helicopter ride after each truck so I could save him time in between fetching the delivery vans. Took about 15 mins and I just left to drive around on the highway he was doing the very last package.

He tried to offer me money and I declined.

I found out the Zion Classic (?) has a Princess Robot Bubblegum livery where they put an anime pillow in the backseat, all buckled up safe and sound. Who needs strippers and prostitutes? My girlfriend's a pillow and she rides with me now.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The original was possibly the greatest horror game of all time when it came out.
It was a big success and I don't hate the game but this is a bad take. Dead Space just isn't that scary. Most of it is you covered in a suit of armor, trundling through brightly lit corridors chainsawing equally sluggish monstrosities in third-person. It's basically Doom but without even the half-hearted dedication to being horror that Doom 3 had.

It might've been the biggest name at the time but in retrospect there were more genuinely unnerving action horror games like stlaker and Condemned already in existence, and after Dead Space you start seeing shit like Amnesia take pride of place for well-deserved reasons.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It was a big success and I don't hate the game but this is a bad take. Dead Space just isn't that scary. Most of it is you covered in a suit of armor, trundling through brightly lit corridors chainsawing equally sluggish monstrosities in third-person. It's basically Doom but without even the half-hearted dedication to being horror that Doom 3 had.

It might've been the biggest name at the time but in retrospect there were more genuinely unnerving action horror games like stlaker and Condemned already in existence, and after Dead Space you start seeing shit like Amnesia take pride of place for well-deserved reasons.
I never got past the very first part of Condemned 2 because I kept getting so scared I thought I was going to have a fucking heart attack. The stupidest part is that I've basically done the same shit in real life and never got scared, but going through a crackhouse beating junkies in a video game is enough to make me scream and make my hands shake. They give you everything you need, it's just the way you hear a window break or some banging, you know it's coming and then there's some bum running at you out if the shadows with a brick and I'd be like "OH GOD!! OH FUCK!!"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I want to play Cyberpunk again but i'd have to start over, and the intro is so fucking long... Probably been at least 7 or 8 months since I played, have they changed anything? I love the world they built but it also felt so empty, like I could see a lot of lost potential...
They spent more money making every aspect of your character customizable to please trannies and they forgot to make a good game. Never played it though tobehonestwitchya.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Just finished the last of us remake. It was good but I understand why people were pissed off about the price when it came out. It really is just like a fancy remaster. No improved gameplay mechanics from the 2nd game at all, just nicer visuals.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Played and enjoyed Humanity last night. It's free on PSN for those with PS+. Only played the first few levels and enjoyed.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Played and enjoyed Humanity last night. It's free on PSN for those with PS+. Only played the first few levels and enjoyed.
Looks fun hopefully there is a mod to make them all black or women and then just lead them off a cliff.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
games like stlaker
1685386417254.png

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I played tarkov for awhile, pretty punishing. I had fun for awhile until everyone massively outgeared me all the time so I'll put it down until next wipe. Want to get back into iracing but my pedals are being cunty so I have to tear them apart which is pretty meh. Iracing is the shit with vr though.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I'm playing the Dead Space remake. It's ok, I never played the original, so I don't know what's different (I assume it's basically just enhanced graphics & audio).
Oh it's a lot different. The original never had a talking protagonist so they added a full story built around the protagonist and he actually speaks in the remake which is fantastic. They added side missions, and all of those boxes and rooms that you can open with the master keys. None of that was in the game. They also redesigned a lot of the levels so that the space station actually makes sense and made the game way bigger in scale. It's really a good remake and worth every penny.

As far as guns go, plasma cutter is king, level that all the way and then level up the force gun for crowd control. All you really need is 2 weapons so you can just focus on the ammo for those. The only other weapon I'd go for is the contact beam but that's 3rd IMO. It pairs well with the force gun so you can use the alt fire on the force gun to create the black hole and suck everything in and then fuck everything up with the alt fire contact beam.