• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you fags playing anything new gaming wise?

HomeRunCumia

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
i did just finish cyberpunk again recently so id be ready for the phantom liberty dlc

its fun shit, but a bit too easy and repetitive
I want to play Cyberpunk again but i'd have to start over, and the intro is so fucking long... Probably been at least 7 or 8 months since I played, have they changed anything? I love the world they built but it also felt so empty, like I could see a lot of lost potential...

Last edited:
Forum Clout
If you like Crusader Kings III, there's a very nice mod out called Elder Kings 2 which makes the world into Elder Scrolls... You'll have to switch the CKIII version to the one before now though. They released a new update which you can't currently play Elder Kings on.

Thanks brotherman, I'll check it out

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I don't think I've played a contemporary mainstream title in ages now. Most of the shit I play are shit I've been playing for 10 or 15 years. Modding is king, child.

What newer games I do buy are more obscure mid-range ones with a relatively unique premise or gameplay loop. Rimworld, Project Zomboid, Barotrauma, those WWI shooters.

Just something convenient I can pick up and put down just as easily for an hour or two and play by myself or with a coupla (actual) friends. I've never liked time- or moneysink grindfests filled with screeching children. Something like Rust can be a lot of fun but you'll always get your shit pushed in by the nolifers and it's such a waste of time in retrospect. I don't want to have to take a fucking vacation and chain myself to my desk just to play a game.

Maybe even kiss you

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I have barely played for two years, but I'm looking forward to this Hollow Knight ripoff. Playing Hollow Knight while listening through every Lady Di clip was PFG times.

G

Heard great things about Ultrakill but still haven't played it. Maybe I'll give it a go before Diablo comes out.
Ultrakill frag pretty good. Parrying your own shotgun pellets to make them explosive is fun.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm playing the Dead Space remake. It's ok, I never played the original, so I don't know what's different (I assume it's basically just enhanced graphics & audio).

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm playing the Dead Space remake. It's ok, I never played the original, so I don't know what's different (I assume it's basically just enhanced graphics & audio).
The original was possibly the greatest horror game of all time when it came out. The graphics were insane at the time. Good story, combat, atmosphere. The next two games got worse and then the franchise just died. The end of the third game sets up for another game or even another trilogy. At this point I would rather see Dead Space 4 than Half Life 3 as I consider Dead Space the vastly superior franchise.