• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any expectations for this court date in Wisconsin?

G

Or if Pat will barge his way into the hearing like the fucking Kool-Aid Man, and make one last emotional play/begging routine.

That would be hilarious. You know he'd fabricate some more "evidence" right before the trial. Would anyone be surprised if he dropped a couple "niggers" on good old Judge Ashley? "Your honor, these people have called you a nigger multiple times on their forum. One of the fake names they use is Nigel Igger." Brinton will be furiously trying to shut him up. Nicole Ways will be too hungover to do anything. Ms Fields will just sit there shaking her head. Hopefully the judge will hold him in contempt and make him do some time.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Also what the fuck are FHA and PMI? Is it something poor people need to do to get a mortgage?
Not smart enough to do the math for you but I can help you out with this part.

FHA is the Federal Housing Admin, which is a part of HUD and generally targeted to lower income folks. Basically, the Federal government protects FHA-Approved lenders against losses through mortgage insurance. To qualify, FHA loans require a minimum credit score and 3.5% cash down.

Beyond lower income folks, it's also uses by people who have recovered from "economic events" like foreclosure or, wait for it, bankruptcy!

PMI is Private Mortgage Insurance. Basically, it hedges the risk of lending to someone who can't put 20% down on a conventional loan by having the borrower pay insurance. Typically this is added to the monthly mortgage payment, but some lenders may want it upfront at settle or as a combo of upfront and monthly. It goes away if your home appreciates enough or if you pay off 20% of the loan.

I briefly looked into an FHA loan right when I graduated college and was making $45,000 a year. The fact that Pat and Niki had one at like 38 tells you they are literally broke.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
FHA is the Federal Housing Admin, which is a part of HUD and generally targeted to lower income folks. Basically, the Federal government protects FHA-Approved lenders against losses through mortgage insurance. To qualify, FHA loans require a minimum credit score and 3.5% cash down.

Beyond lower income folks, it's also uses by people who have recovered from "economic events" like foreclosure or, wait for it, bankruptcy!

PMI is Private Mortgage Insurance. Basically, it hedges the risk of lending to someone who can't put 20% down on a conventional loan by having the borrower pay insurance. Typically this is added to the monthly mortgage payment, but some lenders may want it upfront at settle or as a combo of upfront and monthly. It goes away if your home appreciates enough or if you pay off 20% of the loan.

I briefly looked into an FHA loan right when I graduated college and was making $45,000 a year. The fact that Pat and Niki had one at like 38 tells you they are literally broke.

Well put except you forgot that the FHA also had programs to help those on disability and their caregivers to afford homes. Although it’s true that Pat and Ugly Niki’s terrible financial abilities and lack of income would make them prime candidates for an FHA loan, you can also factor in the fact that they’re very likely on the lifetime government dole due to Patso’s obvious mental defects and Ugly Niki’s role as his taxpayer-funded “caretaker”. Once you’re on the government tit for one program they sign you up for all of them. Conservative my ass! Pat is a classic big government titty sucker.

In any other society throughout history his best option would be to lean into the village idiot role and hope to gain enough sustenance from the rotten vegetables thrown at him to survive. Ugly Niki would justly die alone in her early twenties in a cave set aside for deformed young hags outside of town, exiled for her smell and yellower-than-average Medieval teeth. This is how humanity evolved and the gene pool improved over time.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Well put except you forgot that the FHA also had programs to help those on disability and their caregivers to afford homes. Although it’s true that Pat and Ugly Niki’s terrible financial abilities and lack of income would make them prime candidates for an FHA loan, you can also factor in the fact that they’re very likely on the lifetime government dole due to Patso’s obvious mental defects and Ugly Niki’s role as his taxpayer-funded “caretaker”. Once you’re on the government tit for one program they sign you up for all of them. Conservative my ass! Pat is a classic big government titty sucker.

In any other society throughout history his best option would be to lean into the village idiot role and hope to gain enough sustenance from the rotten vegetables thrown at him to survive. Ugly Niki would justly die alone in her early twenties in a cave set aside for deformed young hags outside of town, exiled for her smell and yellower-than-average Medieval teeth. This is how humanity evolved and the gene pool improved over time.
Thanks for elaborating - I was in an Uber a while back and the driver had a station on that played 2 ads in a row that really caught my ear. One was for an agency to help low income people get an energy credit, the other was for that caretaker benefit Niki gets for keeping a roof over his hot air balloon head and his fish mouth full of meatloaf.

On a certain level, I think it's fair that she gets compensated for keeping an honest person from having to deal with his low IQ nonsense.

Anyways, I'd heard of the caretaker benefit before because of Pat but had no clue about the energy one. It slowly dawned on me that there is a SHIT TON of Capitalism behind those government social services. Basically these agencies arrange to max your benefits out, so they have an incentive to not only get you as much money as possible, they want you to stay in that low income bracket and find more people to profiteer off of.

In other words, they're constantly looking for the Patrick S. Tomlinson's of the world to profiteer off of them. They do this by keeping them living in poverty and making sure they vote for the people who constantly want to expand social services, which they will help arrange.

As a result, Patrick is forever destined to live in poverty as he claps and cheers for all of the people who exploit him.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

And these are the same people who cry about economic injustice when people who never got that leg up live in a big house in the suburbs. Because clearly they didn't earn that, according to losers like pat