• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any expectations for this court date in Wisconsin?

G

Ah, so Resto, is extracting funds from an organization that harbors pedophiles and he's fleeced them out of year worth of legal fees plus having to pay back the fees in the Quasi suit? Sounds like he's doing the lord's work. I hope he continues.
Hey, any way you can find out if they actually refinanced the half hovel the way you did for the original mortgage? I think us civilians have to pay for it in WI.

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Forum Clout
Oh you're talking about the duplex unit they live in and rent the other half out to a tenant who complained about their electrical outlets being a fire hazard. I don't see any refinance activity in the records searches that I can perform, but there's another place I'll check later today. They may have re-financed it with no changing to the names on the loan, so it becomes a little bit more of a task to dig up, but give me some time I can probably find out.

Martin

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2022-01-04 151416.png

Lol, they suck at being landlords.

G

Oh you're talking about the duplex unit they live in and rent the other half out to a tenant who complained about their electrical outlets being a fire hazard. I don't see any refinance activity in the records searches that I can perform, but there's another place I'll check later today. They may have re-financed it with no changing to the names on the loan, so it becomes a little bit more of a task to dig up, but give me some time I can probably find out.
Thank you, Martin. Glad to have you back.

Martin

Forum Clout
Thank you, Martin. Glad to have you back.
Life gets busy from time to time, but I love this place. I always try to remember to check in and see whats going on frequently. I hope a movie is made about the work done here someday. I was telling a friend the story the other day. You can't make this shit up.

Martin

Forum Clout
Yeah we already knew about that. Rick was talking about refinancing their shithole this summer but I found it hard to believe they’d have the credit to do it so I was curious if he was lying again (likely).
I know, I shared that over a year ago. Just thought it couldn't hurt to recirculate it

I'm working remote until later this week but can pull reports when I'm back on Friday.

I doubt he was able to refinance it based his individual finances but it's plausible that Nikkis are strong enough. She was named first on the loan to begin with after all.

Will update when I have more info.

Martin

Forum Clout
Hey, any way you can find out if they actually refinanced the half hovel the way you did for the original mortgage? I think us civilians have to pay for it in WI.
1641843145828.png

1641843219640.png
1641843257511.png
1641843276262.png
1641843284057.png

Yes they refinanced after only reducing their principal balance by about $5k in 3 years, and also have no equity in the property. Bonus - The mortgage company they went through is pretty shitty.

Thats all I got.

Attachments

• 1641843178574.png
    1641843178574.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
G

View attachment 19254

View attachment 19258View attachment 19259View attachment 19260View attachment 19261
Yes they refinanced after only reducing their principal balance by about $5k in 3 years, and also have no equity in the property. Bonus - The mortgage company they went through is pretty shitty.

Thats all I got.

excellent, thanks. That means they didn’t get any home equity cash to buy all that shit they’ve bought in the last few months. Just running up credit which could be fraud if they’re about to go bankrupt.

still surprised they were able to qualify at all, even with a shitty company and bad rate that I’m sure they got.