• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any expectations for this court date in Wisconsin?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Didn’t Pat recently claim to someone on Reddit they haven’t had tenants for years?
Pat also claims that he doesn't live in half of a house. He literally said that he lives in one house and that his tenants live in another house, which is a duplicate of his house. He's insane.

And LOL at them originally taking out a $269,000 loan to pay for a $275,000 house. How do you even get approved for that, especially with a bankruptcy on Niki's record and Pat having no job? Or am I reading this wrong? They only put down $6,000 on a $275,000 house purchase? That's 2%! I put down 20% when I bought my house and paid the whole thing off in five years. What losers.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

archive_bot

Forum Clout
Sounds like pat has a shitty subprime mortgage because he's a high risk

332233232.png

23332.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat was so happy he refinanced he sounded like he selling herbalife.

Anyone can do it!

Someone who is smart (not me, I am retarded) can do the math here and figure out his entire mortgage situation based off of this.

He's at 4.7% here and says that cutting "over two points" which saves him $400 a month. So let's round it to going from 4.7% to 2.5% saving him $400. (also love the brag that he'd keep putting the $400 towards the principle; buddy, you owe $260,000, $400 a month is peanuts)

Then he says later that they actually cut 1.5% off (ie, from 4.7% to 3.2%) saves them $5,000 a year. You can probably extrapolate this out to show how much his mortgage is.

Also what the fuck are FHA and PMI? Is it something poor people need to do to get a mortgage?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Someone who is smart (not me, I am retarded) can do the math here and figure out his entire mortgage situation based off of this.

He's at 4.7% here and says that cutting "over two points" which saves him $400 a month. So let's round it to going from 4.7% to 2.5% saving him $400. (also love the brag that he'd keep putting the $400 towards the principle; buddy, you owe $260,000, $400 a month is peanuts)

Then he says later that they actually cut 1.5% off (ie, from 4.7% to 3.2%) saves them $5,000 a year. You can probably extrapolate this out to show how much his mortgage is.

Also what the fuck are FHA and PMI? Is it something poor people need to do to get a mortgage?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder if there was some local incentive tied to getting approved. For example a friend of mine bought a place in a “rebuilding area” (shitty but hoping to bring in people that will build up the area) and as long as he stayed for 10 years the state paid the 15 or 20% down payment.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
G

i could calculate it but I'm not going to bother because he's a big fat liar and I don't believe a word of anything he says.

Last edited by a moderator:

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I genuinely don't know, TBH. Logic would say that this is over now, and to stop wasting the courts time and the plaintiff's money. But this case is so crazy, the lawyers are so desperate, and Ashley is so lenient...that I really don't know how this will go, or if Nicole and Resto are delusional enough to pull a hail mary, regardless of the embarrassment or risk. Or if Pat will barge his way into the hearing like the fucking Kool-Aid Man, and make one last emotional play/begging routine.

By all accounts and logic, this should be dead as shit. But no one has acted logically so far.

G

I think it depends how bad you are with money and finances. If rates are low shady refinance places will lower your monthly payment by a couple hundred then bake their fees into your mortgage so you still end up paying the same amount of payments. If you have the money up front you can pay like 5k in fees and end up shaving off 6-7 years on 30 year mortgage with a big enough percentage drop. It's been a while since i stared at an amortization schedule, so someone call me a dumb faggot.

right, poor people may get taken for a ride because they're more likely to be dumb but refi's arent for poor people. if youve got money youre way better off getting a refi and historical low rates and then investing the extra money then you are paying down a mortgage.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Pat also claims that he doesn't live in half of a house. He literally said that he lives in one house and that his tenants live in another house, which is a duplicate of his house. He's insane.

And LOL at them originally taking out a $269,000 loan to pay for a $275,000 house. How do you even get approved for that, especially with a bankruptcy on Niki's record and Pat having no job? Or am I reading this wrong? They only put down $6,000 on a $275,000 house purchase? That's 2%! I put down 20% when I bought my house and paid the whole thing off in five years. What losers.