• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any expectations for this court date in Wisconsin?

G

I know this is probably going to be Resto and Ways folding their tents, but I'm hoping for some new gold.

I've been thinking, if Pat's putting himself into this debt, and this is his last chance at a real court hearing....then his ego may to be to not let him "make a sTaTemenT for the record" even against his own lawyers and the judges advice.

My hope is he reads out loud to Carl Ashley all the instinces of us saying "NIGGER" thinking it will compel him to rule against us.

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
judge.jpg

G

If there is a way for Resto/Ways to separate Pat from even more of his money, they absolutely will do so. Resto has already conned him out of a year worth of legal fees and expenses already. I appreciate his work, and hope he continues to accumulate Patrick's wife's money.
It's the Science Fiction Pedos of America's money. Membership fees. We stole a year's worth of revenue from them. Well, Pat did.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
We're a full year in and it hasn't even gotten to discovery yet. This thing is dead. The end goal was to get Quasi and they couldn't. The only names he might have are a mentally ill black woman and a proud, successful gay man, so even he has to know that naming-and-shaming them isn't a win for a cis middle age nerd author. This whole thing is as dead as Sarli's brother.

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Forum Clout
It's the Science Fiction Pedos of America's money. Membership fees. We stole a year's worth of revenue from them. Well, Pat did.
Ah, so Resto, is extracting funds from an organization that harbors pedophiles and he's fleeced them out of year worth of legal fees plus having to pay back the fees in the Quasi suit? Sounds like he's doing the lord's work. I hope he continues.

G

If there is a way for Resto/Ways to separate Pat from even more of his money, they absolutely will do so. Resto has already conned him out of a year worth of legal fees and expenses already. I appreciate his work, and hope he continues to accumulate Patrick's wife's money.

There's a motion to quash for google still open. It just depends on if Ashley continues to kick the can down the road. Resto will just say the SF subpoena was quashed but since the google one is still open they have a path towards identifying someone.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
There's a motion to quash for google still open. It just depends on if Ashley continues to kick the can down the road. Resto will just say the SF subpoena was quashed but since the google one is still open they have a path towards identifying someone.

Wait, when is the court date for the Google thing? I can't find it in the court thread, but bear in mind that I am retarded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t wait to see Judge Ashley make various confused faces at Resto’s explaining after all this time they got nothing more then what they started with a year ago. Pig seems to believe this joke still has a chance because the wine lawyer he paid told him so. I bet he’s even told Niki, SFWA, etc that the case is still moving forward because while dead it still has a court case.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Now I don’t know about no fancy city slicker talk of here them internets, but my mammy always done told me “if you can’t say anything nice then done gone say nothing at all”

now mr resto, it do be here this courts decision that boys will be boys and that y’all should never wrestle with a pig, because y’all gone be covered in mud - ya hear me now?