• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another new Pat doc

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
This guy regularly gets over 100k views. Ive heard the lappening story weekly for years in many different iterations and it still makes me laugh every time.
The Lappening is the most classic case of Cucking that’s ever happened. I can literally think of no way it can ever be topped in our universe. Unless we find out Jon fucked Ade right in front of Patrick.

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1710169215985.png

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Why unfortunately? That is EXACTLY who Patrick needs to reach if he we want his exploits to be known. They are obsessed with internet oddities and are more likely to start spreading him around on social media than any other age group. I mean I know they say shit like “No cap” but thats who we want
the thought of pat becoming a daniel larson character is too fucking funny, that'd be a great season of da show

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I like this guy's channel. Summarises a lot of kiwi threads