• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another new Pat doc

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
He got some details wrong, like thinking BDA was quasi and the restraining order suit is where the debt comes from for some retarded reason. He also thanks kiwifarms at the end instead of this forum. Hoo hoo Robin I invented trolling Patrick.

That being said it was short enough not to be a chore and it's normie enough to link someone and get them a general understanding of Pat without it being that autistic and niche. He also let the Josiah tapes audio play out with minimal censorship (they changed the FCC guidelines this month).

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
This guy sometimes gets 250k views on his videos. I think we're not too far away from hearing rick mocked on Rogan. And then the whole world will be patposters
90k subs, even with that thick Philly (or Baltimore?) accent, so he's certainly not nobody...

I still think Porsalin should just drop the documentary already. The window's not totally closed, plus adding more Patrick content is always good for SEO...

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
11.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
SmokeyMcC easily gets 100,000k on plenty of vids. His audience is (unfortunately) mostly zoomer 16-20 yr olds but theyll still poke and prod the pig. He does insanely cringey content with another channel called “Kiwi Tapes” and they “smoke cigs and totally hit the bong brooooo” but it can be entertaining every now and then if they cover some really insane people. Pigs seriously going to be famous for all the wrong reasons by the end of the year.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
SmokeyMcC easily gets 100,000k on plenty of vids. His audience is (unfortunately) mostly zoomer 16-20 yr olds but theyll still poke and prod the pig. He does insanely cringey content with another channel called “Kiwi Tapes” and they “smoke cigs and totally hit the bong brooooo” but it can be entertaining every now and then if they cover some really insane people. Pigs seriously going to be famous for all the wrong reasons by the end of the year.
He links to CWC in the video description too. So those videos will hit a lot of peoples radar now