• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another new Pat doc

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
SmokeyMcC easily gets 100,000k on plenty of vids. His audience is (unfortunately) mostly zoomer 16-20 yr olds but theyll still poke and prod the pig.
Why unfortunately? That is EXACTLY who Patrick needs to reach if he we want his exploits to be known. They are obsessed with internet oddities and are more likely to start spreading him around on social media than any other age group. I mean I know they say shit like “No cap” but thats who we want

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Why unfortunately? That is EXACTLY who Patrick needs to reach if he we want his exploits to be known. They are obsessed with internet oddities and are more likely to start spreading him around on social media than any other age group. I mean I know they say shit like “No cap” but thats who we want
Hard disagree. These kids (generally) have zero sense of humor. I hope Rick and Jackie destroy their lives.

G

Respect to this guy for directing people to the Cryptic Web Chronicles channel, yes he got some facts wrong but he hit enough of the highlights to hook people into doing a deep dive. I'm loving the numerous video comments saying "whoa I've never heard of this lolcow before, wtf!"

The majority of the "lolcows" on the farms are as deep as a puddle, a smattering of generic terminally online idiots with poor impulse control; Patrick is a 1 in 6,000,000,000 gem packaged with an array of hilarious side characters and journeys to attract a wide audience, I can't believe in 2024 this story is not only still going but becoming more intriguing then ever. Any day now I'm expecting to wake up and read that Patrick and/or Jackie has been arrested, if Vegas started a pool I'd be putting money down.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Pat, you're finally famous outside of the OnA world. As a lunatic, crying manbaby who spends all day obsessed with Twitter and pays for swatting instead of dealing with criticism.

In the earliest days of this pig roast I used to post a decent amount about the value of all this. Is it worth it to keep doing this? How could any grown man think it was?

The memes, videos, news stories, tens of thousands of tweets, song parodies, photoshops, exposès on your violent past and failed education... Even if his plan had been successful... He and SFWA sue Quasi, he gives them all the IPs and emails, for some reason people didn't use VPNs and [email protected] as their email address, he's able to afford backtracking all of us and the cyberpolice arrest everyone, they suspend section 230 and the second amendment just in our case and we all got to prison....

All that media and digital footprint doesn't just vanish. All the exposure doesn't just go away. You didn't arrest every single person who hates you because they're not all OnA pests. And now you're forever carrying around the scarlet letter of all this shit. It stopped being something you can recover from like 4+ years ago.

Because you won't leave it alone. Every search engine, YouTube search and social media site isn't full of OMG STARSHIP REPO IS GREAT. You're forever defined by videos like this.

Last edited:

Honoria

Forum Clout
The fact that so many people (this guy, Jim/Mekotur) are immediately fascinated by Pat when they see a CWC video proves how crazy he is. Based on how Pat talked to teenagers when the "ask me a question" site prank happened a few weeks ago, it's going to be like high school all over again if they get interested in him.

PFG and Kiwifarms are one thing. Teenagers are ruthless.

Also I like that Porsalin could have been The Pat Guy if he had put his stupid "part one" out two months ago

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
This is what YouTube has about you, retard. From behind a VPN and not logged in, so its not just me.

Not your unboxing videos, not your shitty stand up, not a hint of your WHY US media tour. It's JUST THIS. This doesn't go away and is all people will see when they go to find out about that author they were interested in but got weirded out when they saw him on X prison stalkering 100s of times.

Fucking fat moron.

1000006829.jpg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
The fact that so many people (this guy, Jim/Mekotur) are immediately fascinated by Pat when they see a CWC video proves how crazy he is. Based on how Pat talked to teenagers when the "ask me a question" site prank happened a few weeks ago, it's going to be like high school all over again if they get interested in him.

PFG and Kiwifarms are one thing. Teenagers are ruthless.

Also I like that Porsalin could have been The Pat Guy if he had put his stupid "part one" out two months ago
TikTok is severely underused by folks around here and would solve the age gap.

Forum Clout
The memes, videos, news stories, tens of thousands of tweets, song parodies, photoshops, exposès on your violent past and failed education... Even if his plan had been successful... He and SFWA sue Quasi, he gives them all the IPs and emails, for some reason people didn't use VPNs and [email protected] as their email address, he's able to afford backtracking all of us and the cyberpolice arrest everyone, they suspend section 230 and the second amendment just in our case and we all got to prison....
It amazes me that he legitimately believes that it's criminal (and/or civilly actionable) to laugh at a fat moron being fatly moronic on the Internet, and that's enough to demand their identities.

Because you won't leave it alone. Every search engine, YouTube search and social media site isn't full of OMG STARSHIP REPO IS GREAT. You're forever defined by videos like this.
God forbid his daughter decides one day to look up dear old dad, online. Nice legacy, stupid.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This is what YouTube has about you, retard. From behind a VPN and not logged in, so its not just me.

Not your unboxing videos, not your shitty stand up, not a hint of your WHY US media tour. It's JUST THIS. This doesn't go away and is all people will see when they go to find out about that author they were interested in but got weirded out when they saw him on X prison stalkering 100s of times.

Fucking fat moron.

View attachment 187158

Fucking ribs. There's just no doubt that he's a fully fledged lolcow at this point. This is what he's famous for now and it's beautiful.

Cry fat about it, ya pig.