• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anniversary ideas

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Unfortunately we have back in our early career days.

We did a celebrity cruise to Alaska one time which wasn’t bad but still, it’s gross and the entertainment is usually terrible.
A carnival cruise was all I could afford that’s why I did it. It’s hard to feel like you’re on vacation when you’re surrounded by niggers in basketball shorts and wife beaters. Won’t make that mistake again

G

A carnival cruise was all I could afford that’s why I did it. It’s hard to feel like you’re on vacation when you’re surrounded by niggers in basketball shorts and wife beaters. Won’t make that mistake again
If you’re going to take a cruise, Celebrity is a pretty good sweet spot between not being overly expensive or trashy. At least it was years ago when we used them a couple times. And if you can’t afford a balcony room on any cruise then just don’t go. It’s not worth it.

You can find decent deals on the 90 day ticker here:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.vacationstogo.com/[/URL]

G

I didn't even consider renting a condo. Going through VRBO I'm seeing a lot of nice places between $300-$400/night vs the $1200/night all inclusive packages.

Maybe one day we'll have a wacky funster meet-up in Turks and Caicos

View attachment 99535
Yeah I’ve done the math and for the all inclusives to be worth it both of you need to have something like 12 drinks a day every day. I can manage that but my wife can’t. Plus the food at those places are mostly shit, even at the higher end ones. We’ll do one now and then when we want a week of just laying around doing nothing but 90% of the time renting a condo at a nice resort or right on the beach somewhere and eating at restaurants is the way to go.

If you like to have your ass kissed constantly or talk to strangers all day then it may not be for you but we like to relax quietly so you can get a way better place on VRBO and then use the extra money going to good restaurants.

G

Yes but not the Tomlinson type. We like to try the local food and don’t act like obnoxious assholes.
I'd recommend Split, Croatia. Only reason I asked was you might think that's too obscure to go, but the SCUBA thing is one of the reasons I recommend it. Went to Croatia for the first time 5 years ago and can't say enough good things about it. Beautiful country, amazing weather, lovely people, great food and wine, stunning geography and you can literally SCUBA dive around sunken ships and some of the most beautiful underwater flora and fauna in the world. I've dived in the Caribbean and Indian ocean, but Croatia was the best. Very chilled place and people too.

G

I'd recommend Split, Croatia. Only reason I asked was you might think that's too obscure to go, but the SCUBA thing is one of the reasons I recommend it. Went to Croatia for the first time 5 years ago and can't say enough good things about it. Beautiful country, amazing weather, lovely people, great food and wine, stunning geography and you can literally SCUBA dive around sunken ships and some of the most beautiful underwater flora and fauna in the world. I've dived in the Caribbean and Indian ocean, but Croatia was the best. Very chilled place and people too.
Sounds good I’ll check it out. Might be a bit too far for this trip but I’ll put it on the list for the future.

G

Sounds good I’ll check it out. Might be a bit too far for this trip but I’ll put it on the list for the future.
My wife had been before and I was skeptical. Had "Hostel" in the back of my mind. Thought it would be some ex commie shithole. Couldn't have been more wrong. Anyway, have fun wherever you end up, brotherman

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Jamaica is a bit niggerish for my taste but we are all in with the T&C. Probably won’t go there for this trip since we’ve been there several times already but that’s a solid suggestion for other people looking for somewhere nice.
It's a shame the whitest island in the Caribbean is verboten to most Americans

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

My friends did a Croatia vacation and loved it. There's a whole Game of Thrones tour you can do since a ton of it was shot there. They brought me back a fridge magnet as a souvenir, very strong magnet.

G

My friends did a Croatia vacation and loved it. There's a whole Game of Thrones tour you can do since a ton of it was shot there. They brought me back a fridge magnet as a souvenir, very strong magnet.
I've never watched Game of Thrones. Never liked fantasy shit like Harry Potter, LOTR etc. Is it worth watching in its own right?

G

Oh shit you did go! How was it man?!
It was good. Going off season is the way to go in Athens, not so much in Santorini though. I didn’t want to eat gyros the whole time like a rube but that’s what we ended up doing almost every day because they were like €3 and delicious and we were always in a hurry to get somewhere. Other food was really good too.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I've never watched Game of Thrones. Never liked fantasy shit like Harry Potter, LOTR etc. Is it worth watching in its own right?

So George RR Martin writes 5 books of a planned 7 book series, gets HBO money after the 5th book and proceeds to eat himself silly instead of writing the 6th one. This has been going on since 2011.

When it's basically an adaptation of the 5 books, it's pretty good. Lot of characters to follow which can get confusing, but very Shakespearian type drama with a couple real solid HOLY SHIT moments.

Then the show gets to the point where there's no more books and they have to start coming up with shit on their own, and everything falls apart. They give characters you've grown to love shitty deaths, they start sexualizing the little girl, and then in the last episode (spoiler alert) one of the main characters decides to just go full psycho for no reason and slaughters hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Then the worst character in the entire show becomes King because a midget gives a retarded speech that's basically "he's the last option anyone would choose to be king therefore he should be king".