• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anniversary ideas

G

You can’t go wrong with county Tipperary. Lots of great landmarks and lush scenery. This kid from Ireland that tends the bar I go to recommended once that most tourist traps are infested with obnoxious American and mainland European assholes and to ask the locals which off beat places are best.

Never been myself to be honest but I have old family photos of Cork county that are just hill fields of (black and white) greenery. But that was a fucking long ago.

Jim Norton raped a drunk girl on a table once.
Ok I’ll look into it. I guess I’m looking for an old castle or some shit to stay in?

G

eww....marriage

double eww.....going out to celebrate an anniversary....

have you no shame man

way to buy into an antiquated social contract

All i can say , is that you seem envious that mr jerkstore can wake up everyday with a broad sleeping on his chest

I know that if im in your shoes when im in my forties, playing skyrim alone (I dont even know what it is, like minecraft right?)
I’ll just take my own life. Simple as

G

The holy half-requirement is Scuba diving? Listen to "Kokomo" and pick one of the places they mention randomly.

Also I hate this forum's haughty arrogance when it comes to cruises. Like ya'll are so much fancier than Marion and the Cumia family.
We like to scuba dive but don’t have to do it on this particular trip. And we prefer to go to a resort somewhere than to do a cruise. We’ve been on a few and we’re pretty much over it. We’ll do an Antarctic cruise someday but otherwise i think you get a better experience not crammed on a boat with a bunch of disgusting drunks and 80 year olds. And yeah, we’re fancier than Cumia and Marion.

I don’t know what the hell “Kokomo” is.

G

I rented a villa from this place for my honeymoon and it was PFG
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.geejamhotel.com/[/URL]
The beaches aren't great in this part of Jamaica, but I like that it's off the beaten path.

If I were looking to get away now though, I'd probably check out Turks and Caicos and go for an all inclusive package
Jamaica is a bit niggerish for my taste but we are all in with the T&C. Probably won’t go there for this trip since we’ve been there several times already but that’s a solid suggestion for other people looking for somewhere nice.

G

Ok I’ll look into it. I guess I’m looking for an old castle or some shit to stay in?
Tipperary has got plenty of them but they’re said tourist traps. Again I’ve never been but it’s definitely something to look into. Great people the Irish, too and least from what I’ve seen in the city I live.

G

Tipperary has got plenty of them but they’re said tourist traps. Again I’ve never been but it’s definitely something to look into. Great people the Irish, too and least from what I’ve seen in the city I live.
Ok so if I’m avoiding the tourist trap what are we talking? Some hut dug into the side of a hill with grass on the roof? A golf resort?

G

Going to Belize for our belated honeymoon in May. Going to stay in the Keys first (Caye Caulker fishing for me and snorkeling for her) and then the Jungle (San Ignacio cave exploring and Mayan ruins in Tikal) Doesn’t answer your question as I’ve never been but we are pretty excited.

G

Going to Belize for our belated honeymoon in May. Going to stay in the Keys first (Caye Caulker fishing for me and snorkeling for her) and then the Jungle (San Ignacio cave exploring and Mayan ruins in Tikal) Doesn’t answer your question as I’ve never been but we are pretty excited.
Belize or Honduras or Costa Rica are possible if we can find something nice (and safe) enough.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
We like to scuba dive but don’t have to do it on this particular trip. And we prefer to go to a resort somewhere than to do a cruise. We’ve been on a few and we’re pretty much over it. We’ll do an Antarctic cruise someday but otherwise i think you get a better experience not crammed on a boat with a bunch of disgusting drunks and 80 year olds. And yeah, we’re fancier than Cumia and Marion.

I don’t know what the hell “Kokomo” is.

G

Ok so if I’m avoiding the tourist trap what are we talking? Some hut dug into the side of a hill with grass on the roof? A golf resort?
Old churches seems to be the best bet. They’re not too crowded and the locals will as far as my friend says help you out. The Irish like Americans (I’m assuming you are) as long as you don’t act like one of those assbag types that doesn’t go on about shit like hating England or drinking.

G

Old churches seems to be the best bet. They’re not too crowded and the locals will as far as my friend says help you out. The Irish like Americans (I’m assuming you are) as long as you don’t act like one of those assbag types that doesn’t go on about shit like hating England or drinking.
Yes I am. And I have Irish ancestors which I assume they’d love to hear me talk about, right?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
The holy half-requirement is Scuba diving? Listen to "Kokomo" and pick one of the places they mention randomly.

Also I hate this forum's haughty arrogance when it comes to cruises. Like ya'll are so much fancier than Marion and the Cumia family.
You ever been on a carnival cruise, bro? It’s like going on vacation with the Marlo Stanfield crew from The Wire

G

Is there a resort in Turks and Caicos that you'd recommend?
We always rent condos, usually from VRBO. Stayed at the Alexandra resort in a condo once that was nice but it’s a bit out of the way of restaurants and stuff. I’d probably prefer one on the beach a bit closer to the marina.

Always go with the condos though, it’s typically half the cost and you’ll tend to get more space and can get something much nicer than an equally priced hotel room. We aren’t the types to need constant attentive service or daily housekeeping so it’s usually well worth the tradeoff.