• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anniversary ideas

G

Mrs Jerkstore and I have a big anniversary coming up and I’m having trouble narrowing down a good place to go so let me know if you’ve got any good suggestions for something swanky. We’ve only got a week so it can’t be something too remote where travel would take up half that time.

Big plus if you can SCUBA dive there but it isn’t a requirement. No cruises.

Serious replies only.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
You’re welcome

G

Mrs Jerkstore and I have a big anniversary coming up and I’m having trouble narrowing down a good place to go so let me know if you’ve got any good suggestions for something swanky. We’ve only got a week so it can’t be something too remote where travel would take up half that time.

Big plus if you can SCUBA dive there but it isn’t a requirement. No cruises.

Serious replies only.
Irish countryside is fucking gorgeous.

G

Can you be more specific? What’s a fancy place to go out there?
You can’t go wrong with county Tipperary. Lots of great landmarks and lush scenery. This kid from Ireland that tends the bar I go to recommended once that most tourist traps are infested with obnoxious American and mainland European assholes and to ask the locals which off beat places are best.

Never been myself to be honest but I have old family photos of Cork county that are just hill fields of (black and white) greenery. But that was a fucking long ago.

Jim Norton raped a drunk girl on a table once.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
eww....marriage

double eww.....going out to celebrate an anniversary....

have you no shame man

way to buy into an antiquated social contract
imageedit_25_4585204580.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
eww....marriage

double eww.....going out to celebrate an anniversary....

have you no shame man

way to buy into an antiquated social contract
I agree with you 100%

my partner and I have agreed that it wouldn't be fair to get married when there are over 2.8 billion gay couples in North Africa and East Asia that still don't have the RIGHT to do what we are so PRIVILEGED to be able to.

I say I'll get married when FAIRNESS and EQUALITY prevail and every single gay man is married.