• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

America. Will. Be. Child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is GenX.

dx-d-generation-x.gif

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
The pig fart emoji and the fact that a middle aged man felt the need to clarify that he was not in fact working on a fart fetish short story collection, lest his readers think he actually decided to get into a market with some buyers... Ribs obliterated.
He finally responded to you

View attachment 30806

Dumb piglet

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
My wife says I don't have a lisp and she has the black eye to prove it. That's all I'm saying.

He has an excellent resume for a 30 year old entering politics, but exactly true, he has done nothing in his now 2 decades in office at every level. I remember him camping out in drug areas, a pointless stunt, and as you said speaking in platitudes. As for not being corrupt unlike James, this high yellow was looking to be POTUS, so he couldn't afford to get caught taking kickbacks on construction in Newark, the only reason he stayed clean.
i'd put you somewhere between Puss and Skip. but it gives you character, ya old guinea bastard

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I'm also years younger than Pat and played sports my entire childhood.

There were some sports as a kid where you'd play the whole season, they'd throw a big team party at the end, and every member of the team would get an identical trophy for sticking with the team. Again, that's when I was like 7, and if you placed 1st 2nd or 3rd at "champs", you got a shiny (imitation) gold/silver/bronze medal that the other kids didn't get. If you placed 4th, 5th, 6th, etc, they'd literally give you a "6th place" ribbon like this:

5srib06.png

Which always made me do the "McKayla McRoney face" accepting my embarrassing sixth place ribbon. Middle School and afterwards, nobody handed me a physical object no matter how well I did.
I played baseball and basically you got a good sized trophy for being champs, second got a significantly smaller trophy. We were runners up one year and I Didn't even like displaying the damn thing since it just reminded me how close were

G

I played baseball and basically you got a good sized trophy for being champs, second got a significantly smaller trophy. We were runners up one year and I Didn't even like displaying the damn thing since it just reminded me how close were
Mama Raven says winners are the real losers.