• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

America. Will. Be. Child.

G

It’s just a pathetic attempt for him to get more Twitter dopamine. He might have a few threads on Ukraine with a couple of hundred likes, but the moment a straight* white man starts trying to soapbox for POC, people turn their heads away in shame.

This is the correct take. At this point he's like Opie 10+ years ago. He doesn't really care about any of this shit, he's just trying to craft a viral tweet. At least when Opie did it, Twitter was a fairly new platform and it was still seen as "cool". Rick is spending all day trying to bump his numbers on a slowly dying platform. At this point I think he's doing it not only for the dopamine but I think he's under the delusion that if he gets the account to a certain amount of followers he'll get another book deal. He's telling Niki "If I can just get this account to 100k followers, Tor will have no choice but to give me another deal. I need to work on this, child".

I don't think it's a smart move, but this is Rick we're talking about. He's not know for being very smart. He is, however, known for being very fat.

G

I have read that 1980 is when some say millennials started, although the general consensus appears to be ‘81
It’s a tough one, man. I’m about the same age as Rick and there’s a group in there for about 5 years or so who don’t really fit in with gen X or millennials. I think some called it Gen Y for a time. It’s basically that “grunge” group of teenagers from the 90s.

To me, millennials are people who grew up on the internet. I’m from a middle class family and we didn’t get AOL until I was about 16 and social media wasn’t really a big deal until after I was already out of college. But typical gen X faggots like O&A and Norton are ~10-15 years older than us so we don’t really fit with them either.

G

Pat is praising niggers and I fired one from my place of employment today. Kill ALL niggers. Nigger lives don't matter, unless an angelic dindu wants to play knockout game on a fat cuck from Milwaukee and send him into a coma only for Nikki to pull the plug.
It's simple math, niggers on average are less capable, but we can't even discuss the actual stats that prove that, but lefties and niggers can claim all whites are inferior and supported by some unseen hand of privilege that without evidence explains away all the anecdotal and empirical evidence of nigger inferiority. It's a mass delusion, that makes me wish for a race war where we can slaughter our way through nigger ghettos and if we leave any, leave the few that have assimilated into white society. This is never ending unless they get their way and we're enslaved and in death camps. They want us dead or bred out of existence and the funny part is the world dies when that happens.Niggers are the anti-christ.

Forum Clout
It's simple math, niggers on average are less capable, but we can't even discuss the actual stats that prove that, but lefties and niggers can claim all whites are inferior and supported by some unseen hand of privilege that without evidence explains away all the anecdotal and empirical evidence of nigger inferiority. It's a mass delusion, that makes me wish for a race war where we can slaughter our way through nigger ghettos and if we leave any, leave the few that have assimilated into white society. This is never ending unless they get their way and we're enslaved and in death camps. They want us dead or bred out of existence and the funny part is the world dies when that happens.Niggers are the anti-christ.
A small correction, if I may. Niggers are simply low IQ half human abominations, essentially animals. They really can't help themselves but don't deserve to live in advanced societies. Jews, however, are literally the devil.

G

These are so much better when I can read them in your lispy Skip Lipari voice

G

Ever notice whenever the bernell stuff heats up he gets really nig lovey?

Corey Booker is a fucking retarded drunk clown.
Fag too, I know people who went to HS with him, he grew up a not that far from me and he was only a year older. There were rumors about that even in HS from what I was told. Also the niggers in Newark rejected him as too white in his first run. This is a Rhodes scholar whose quickest pass to office was being a nigger not being an intellect, pretty much sums up what's wrong with America for the past 40 years.

G

Better slap some new batteries in the ol hearing aid, old-timer
My wife says I don't have a lisp and she has the black eye to prove it. That's all I'm saying.
Booker is the emptiest of empty suits. A vapid himbo who speaks in platitudes and has few, if any, substantive accomplishments on his record. The best thing I can say about him is that as mayor of Newark he wasn’t a corrupt piece of shit like his predecessor.
He has an excellent resume for a 30 year old entering politics, but exactly true, he has done nothing in his now 2 decades in office at every level. I remember him camping out in drug areas, a pointless stunt, and as you said speaking in platitudes. As for not being corrupt unlike James, this high yellow was looking to be POTUS, so he couldn't afford to get caught taking kickbacks on construction in Newark, the only reason he stayed clean.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
"I wouldn't be here"

What country would you be immigrating to, Rick? You're literally unemployed with zero credentials, less than $17k in the bank and a lien on your house.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
What’s this we? I’m years younger than Pat and I never heard of participation trophy’s until I was an adult. They were maybe something my nephews and nieces might have got. He graduated high school in the 90s. None of this applies to him.

Why doesn’t he tell his now 10 year old daughter his theory on participation trophies when she comes home with one for achieving nothing. Oh shit never mind.

I'm also years younger than Pat and played sports my entire childhood.

There were some sports as a kid where you'd play the whole season, they'd throw a big team party at the end, and every member of the team would get an identical trophy for sticking with the team. Again, that's when I was like 7, and if you placed 1st 2nd or 3rd at "champs", you got a shiny (imitation) gold/silver/bronze medal that the other kids didn't get. If you placed 4th, 5th, 6th, etc, they'd literally give you a "6th place" ribbon like this:

5srib06.png

Which always made me do the "McKayla McRoney face" accepting my embarrassing sixth place ribbon. Middle School and afterwards, nobody handed me a physical object no matter how well I did.